2008 Philadelphia Phillies Season/Playoff Thread (Die Mets Die)

Started by SunMo, March 30, 2008, 09:28:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyGirl

Quote from: BigEd76 on March 31, 2008, 04:47:31 PM
Madson looks to have an easy inning....2 outs.....IF single....2-run bomb by Milledge

yay 0-1

yay ed.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

PhillyGirl

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

phillymic2000

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

phillymic2000

Anytime you want to pull the bastige would be fine and dandy with me.

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

phattymatty

Rome

Don Ho

PhillyPhreak54

zesty weather and a zesty display of pitching.

I hope Pat Gillick and Ruben the icehole Amaro got a good look at that.

The Nats announcers are terrible. They were so excited and amazed that the Nats opened up at 2-0 because its the first time they have been over 500 in forever.

Gordon's ERA is 135.00.  :yay

BigEd76

Don Ho

Tom Gordon 135.00 ERA?  shtein.  If this guy is still around at the end of April I'll fly up and hang myself from the upper decks of CBP.  Just awful.

PhillyPhreak54

He'll be around. They have no choice but to keep him. And I think he will end up being alright.

I'm not going to get too caught up in the ripping today because there was plenty of blame to go around. Including Jimmy booting the ball and not making a good relay throw that could have nailed Milledge at the plate. Myers letting Chico get a hit off of him and then he plunked Milledge after getting 2 strikes on him.

What cracks me up is how the Phils MB is in mid-season form with blasting Myers for his supposed "10 cent head", ripping Manuel for bringing in Gordon and several other shots taken.

They should have won this game, no doubt. It was stupid plays by several who farged it up.

Dillen

I have Cole Hamels and Brett Myers on my fantasy team. They better not suck.

Geowhizzer

I actually had this DVR'd.  Fortunately I heard the score on the way home so I won't subject myself to this.

Bleh.