Week 15 - Rams: Doug Kotite & Carson Stafford Get Embarrassed On National TV

Started by MDS, December 10, 2018, 09:27:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

The only thing I'm curious about at this point is to see if they play hard for Doogie from here out.

That's the real measure of a coach for me.  They had everything to play for yesterday and came up short talent and execution wise, but they fought hard to the end.  I'll take it. 

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

SD

The most important thing about this game is Mcvay's wife is a smoke bomb

NC_Eagle

Three things can happen when you throw the ball, and two of them are bad.

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

General_Failure

This will probably only be the second biggest loss of the season. It probably depends on how often Wentz turns it over.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Tomahawk

Not sure if HF is advantageous in LA, but the Rams are going to want to make a statement after the Bears drubbing

Don Ho

The Coliseum will be 75% birds fans, 20% Rams gang banger band wagoners and 5% true die hard Rams fans who actually know who Jim Everett, Merlin Olsen, Jack Youngblood, Fred Dryer, Rosie Grier, Deacon Jones are.  Agreed though, Rams are going to be a pissed off bunch.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

Rome

Yeah, he doesn't want to go back to the scene of his leg snapping in two.

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

dumb sports radio topic:

if foles runs the table and they win the super bowl again (enter the land of make believe with me), wentz is shipped off to jacksonville, right?