Week Ten - 2016

Started by PhillyPhreak54, November 10, 2016, 07:18:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Ho

shtein, to much time for setting up Bailey.  Dude rarely misses
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Pittsburgh deserves to lose this.  Dumb fargs
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

Holy shtein

Pitt deserves to lose this

Don Ho

It was over anyway.  Bailey makes it from there blindfolded

MDS

next level thinking says this is good for the eagles

see if you can figure out why
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

Untouched unlike the take down by #72 on Dallas

Rome

Quote from: MDS on November 13, 2016, 07:39:03 PM

Because Havas needs something to be happy about after Tuesday and nothing makes him happier than a Cowboys win?

Don Ho

Quote from: Rome on November 13, 2016, 07:40:47 PM
Quote from: MDS on November 13, 2016, 07:39:03 PM

Because Havas needs something to be happy about after Tuesday and nothing makes him happier than a Cowboys win?

Don't forget the Racists' win.

MDS

lol close

the cowboys are winning the nfc east anyway and they are now closer to wrapping up the nfc as a whole

that means they will have nothing to play for in week 17...and who pray tell do they play that week? booooooooooom
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

Jesus, Elliott deserves the league MVP.  Can't believe I'm agreeing with Joe Buck.

PhillyPhreak54

Cincy is zesty.

Good job dicks

MDS

good job to the eagles for losing last week

PhillyPhreak54

And the week before that

And against Detroit