Week Two - 2016

Started by PhillyPhreak54, September 15, 2016, 08:45:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Jets with a plodding 8 minutes drive that nets a FG

Who the hell is Enunwa?!

PhillyPhreak54

Tyrod to Goodwin for 84! Revis smoked again.

Phil Simms is still awful

PhillyPhreak54

Jets give up that bomb...and get called for taunting

Hard to believe Harry

SD

That Brandon Marshall drag down didn't look good.

Munson

icehole bills CB trying to ruin two of my fantasy teams
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

MDS

j whats your hot take on the twitter stream
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

What do you mean? The game being televised on it? DGAF bc I'm watching it on tv like a normal person

Come on Bills...defense is tired

MDS

thats not a hot take....you need to come in ON FIRE. i need something like sanchez > bradford or mcnabb > rapistburger

i want a take thats hotter than the planet will be in 50 years
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Sorry to disappoint - I've got nothing for ya

MDS

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on September 15, 2016, 09:44:21 PM
It's farging stupid. I don't want to watch some god damn game on Twitter. Billy Beane motherfargers suckin' their on pricks can do that shtein. Get a TV or you don't deserve to watch football.

PhillyPhreak54

The run out of bounds stupidity takes over Shady too

What the hell is going on this year?

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: MDS on September 15, 2016, 09:49:13 PM
Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on September 15, 2016, 09:44:21 PM
It's farging stupid. I don't want to watch some god damn game on Twitter. Billy Beane motherfargers suckin' their on pricks can do that shtein. Get a TV or you don't deserve to watch football.

Not too bad. Maybe if watching on Twitter was the only way to see it i would blow a gasket

PhillyPhreak54

Tyrod's legs making it happen

Buying time to launch one to ex Eagle Greg Salas for a 74yd TD

MDS

jets are the 2nd best team in the afc east and looking at 0-2

why does absolutely everything always work out for the god damn patriots

PhillyPhreak54

Bills allowing another long ass drive

Their offense only has 11 minutes of possession