Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

PhillyPhreak54

They penalized dude for jumping up and down and celebrating

One more unsportsmanlike and he's ejected

So stupid

MDS

carson wrentz > trevor simien
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Fullback TD!

Lolol at the corner ignoring him on the way by

MDS

cj anderson bowls in a league where he can "win some money"

degenerate al strikes again....just has to mention gambling
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

MDS

al also just called simien "manning"

when it goes it goes, just saying

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: MDS on September 08, 2016, 09:52:00 PM
cj anderson bowls in a league where he can "win some money"

degenerate al strikes again....just has to mention gambling

I want him and Brent on a game together

MDS

impossible

neither will sober up in enough time

PhillyPhreak54

Even better

Side bets live on the air? Openly berating play calling? In

MDS

this has been a really good game

wheres that the nfl sucks narrative...so sorry the players arent retarded teenagers screwing up to create drama

Rome

POOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRR CAMMMMMMM!

Diomedes

Dude took a beating last night.  How many shots to the head that could have been flagged but weren't?  I count two in addition to the roughing the passer call he did get (which was negated by a penalty of their own). 
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Rome

The helmet to helmet shot late was grotesque. 

Diomedes

And he stayed in, without being checked.  How does the NFL explain that? 

I watched that game 'till the end.  Very good football teams.  The Broncos QB played well.  He's got a nice touch, he read the D, made a decision, got the ball out quickly. 
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

smeags

cam said he didn't remember the last drive.

thankfully the nfl has protocols in place to eliminate players from playing with concussions.
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it