2019 Draft Discussion

Started by PhillyPhreak54, April 24, 2019, 10:50:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rome

100 years of watching the Giants.

Yeah.  I'm out. 

🖕🏻🖕🏻

Don Ho

They moving this to the Grand Ole Opry when the skies open up?
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Eagaholic

Birds getting in range to trade for a tackle, a little surprised Dillard and Taylor still on the board.

Diomedes

Ravens radio are happy to see the Eagles move up into this spot.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PhillyGirl

Just checking in to hear my favorite jerks cry or cheer LOL
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

Eagaholic

Hey PG! Good to see you. I'm here to cheer my prediction. Birds really had no choice there. Glad to see them get Dillard over Jawaan Taylor because protecting Wentz is paramount.

PhillyPhreak54

Didn't like seeing Wash get Haskins or NYG get Dexter Lawrence

PhillyGirl

Quote from: Eagaholic on April 25, 2019, 10:47:16 PM
Hey PG! Good to see you. I'm here to cheer my prediction. Birds really had no choice there. Glad to see them get Dillard over Jawaan Taylor because protecting Wentz is paramount.

Ditto. Best choice they could have made there.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

Rome

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Eagaholic

Quote from: PhillyGirl on April 25, 2019, 10:49:25 PM
Quote from: Eagaholic on April 25, 2019, 10:47:16 PM

Ditto. Best choice they could have made there.
After signing Jernigan today Dillard may have been in my top 3 choices. At pick 22 a terrrific blend of value and need. Even if he has to play this year, which is likely, I don't think he'd be a guy like Tyron Smith or Jack Conklin who just came in and just lit it up as an all pro rookie, but in a year or two this should look like a great pick, especially since they gave up so little to move up. Looks like the second year in a row Howie skunks a team by moving up one slot ahead (farg dallas. The team, not the TE).

SD

Don Ho

PG!  No way!  Good to hear from you.  Yes, the degenerates are alive and well.  Fewer of us.  Hope you are well.

Lots of good players left for round 2.  Shocked how few DB's went.  Should be some descent ones on the board.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Quote from: AO1 on April 25, 2019, 11:13:00 PM
Too bad we didn't sign Jonathan Williams

LMFAO

Howdy RUU6 hours ago

Mel Kiper- Quick strong hands. Needs to work on accuracy with his hands , but great hip flexibility will be a first round pick.

Don Ho

This is a shtein load of DB's!

Best players left:

Cornerbacks

Rank Player
1. Greedy Williams, LSU
2. Byron Murphy, Washington
3. Deandre Baker, Georgia
4. Treyvon Mullen, Clemson
5. Rock Ya-Sin, Temple
6. Julian Love, Notre Dame
7. Amani Oruwariye, Penn State
8. Joejuan Williams, Vanderbilt
9. Lonnie Johnson, Kentucky

Safeties

Rank Player
1. Johnathan Abram, Mississippi State
2. Taylor Rapp, Washington
3. Nasir Adderley, Delaware
4. Juan Thornhill, Virginia
5. Chauncey Gardner-Johnson, Florida
6. Deionte Thompson, Alabama
7. Jacquan Johnson, Miami
8. Amani Hooker, Iowa