The YouTube Thread

Started by PhillyPhreak54, June 28, 2006, 01:18:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wingspan

Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

PhillyPhreak54

phattymatty

SunMo

I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

phattymatty

my favorite part is when he asks for the "ill beats", then puts his seatbelt on.

gangsta.

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

SunMo

Quote from: phattymatty on July 05, 2006, 11:19:38 AM
my favorite part is when he asks for the "ill beats", then puts his seatbelt on.

gangsta.

safety first, don't you forget it
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

mussa

Quote from: phattymatty on July 05, 2006, 11:12:53 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SD0tCLTkAuY&eurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww%2Edeadspin%2Ecom%2F

i'm assuming these guys have killed themselves by now.

hahahaha. ive been to college station when they took on texas and they got their ass beat 3 years ago.  ive been to the dixie chicken. it was probably one of the most redneck bars ive ever been too.  it reminded me of a hunting cabin. on top of this they lost and everyone was just in a bad mood.  this australian guy who went with me and my buddy kept going into the cooler at the dixie chicken and bringing us out all these bottles of beers. he eventually got caught and the owners dragged him outside and questioned him. i remember them asking, "give us a good reason not to call the cops on you now?" Australian Dave's answer was " Cause I can run reaaaaally faaaast! " They just said get the farg outta here. So we went to the next bar and he got in a fight over there.  fargin aussie's. 
Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

Feva

"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

PhillyPhreak54's dream car. A 2003 Cobra

Farging awesome. The whine of the blower and the flowmasters screaming is music to my ears.

Diomedes

tuned by lots and lots of money.  lots and lots.  and lots.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Susquehanna Birder

That reminds me...I found a 2004 Cobra at a local lot. It's that Mystichrome color that changes depending on the angle. Looked awesome. $28,000.

PhillyPhreak54

The mystichrome is awesome. I also love the 1996 Mystic Cobra's. And I will own an '03 one day. I just need to get another Mustang soon. Serious withdrawal here, folks. I am thinking a black 94/95 Cobra is what I will be lookin for

Dio,

That one is tuned and set up by a big bank, no doubt. But a '03 Cobra out of the box is a 12 second ride. With exhaust and a smaller pulley on the blower you can get it to really open up/

PhillyPhreak54

The Roots Philly Sports Montage from ESPN

The video isn't quality, but it's still pretty good to watch.

Notice the bottom line on the screen showing the Phils got killed by the Fish that day 10-1 and the losing pitcher was Paul Abbott. :-D

Some great clips in there. And they had to stick the Joe Carter thing in there as well, the fargin bitches.