The Rest of the NBA

Started by Sgt PSN, November 03, 2004, 10:37:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

His contract came off at the end of this year. We are basically renting Rogers now and our punishement is 20% of Mashburn next year.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

BigEd76

PhillyGirl

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

BigEd76

yay.  Miami here we come  :P

rjs246

Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

rjs246

Quote from: MDS on March 16, 2005, 02:03:00 PM
Either does anybody else about anything you say.

"Either does?!"

Ooooo, burn.

High school burn, even! Oh snap!

Let them eat bootstraps.

MDS

rjs246

Let them eat bootstraps.

Rome

Orlando booted Johnny Davis today.

It's all over the 'net so if you want a link, find it yourself.

Slacker.

MDS

PhillyPhreak54

MDS

At least it wasn't in the nuts like Rodman.

PhillyGirl

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen