Started by MDS, April 02, 2017, 08:00:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

you cant knock yourself in if you dont hit a home run
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

QB Eagles

It's clear why they are doing it, and it might even be somewhat defensible. But I'd rather just chalk it up to Pete Mack being a dipshtein.

MDS

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on August 30, 2017, 06:58:29 PM
Galvis in CF

Da fuq?

*deep breath*

theyre calling up jp soon and he will play some ss. want galvis to start all 162 so giving him some of run is a way to keep him in the lineup. a little silly but galvis has earned the respect of mack and the clubhouse, so
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

I guess...I mean I understand letting him start 162. He does deserve that.

Just shocked me to see him in CF in the box score

PhillyPhreak54

How'd they end up with Nicasio?

Rome

It is amazing to me how far this team has fallen when Freddy Galvis playing 162 games is more important than the development of players who actually have a chance to be there in a few years.   

Geowhizzer

Taking the son down to Miami to watch the bums.  Sorry for guaranteeing the loss.

MDS

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on September 01, 2017, 08:50:02 PM
How'd they end up with Nicasio?

waivers. they did the same with seigrest from the cards. their bullpen is garbage and theres nothing in AAA so theyre taking shots in the dark with vets. maybe 1 turns into neshak?

PhillyPhreak54

Wow

Wtf did Pittsburgh let him go for?

QB Eagles

Basically they farged up.

He's gone at the end of the season as an FA, and they know they aren't in the playoff race, so they wanted to trade him away and play the youngins. The only ones biting were some (still unknown) playoff franchise in their division, who offered garbage in return. They felt they couldn't save face making that trade, but they were still cheap enough to want to save his $600k salary and the roster spot. So they outrighted him.

PhillyPhreak54

Wow they look bad there - to save a measly 600k

QB Eagles

The franchise is cheap as hell. The fans won't like it when they trade Cutch for some cheap guys over the winter either.

The stadium is great but everything else about the team is smalltime.

SD