you actually know way more about NFL than MLB but whatever makes you happy

either way you could be the whitest person I've ever liked
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

hoskins with an absolute bomb

good thing that was in AAA all season while daniel nava got so many at bats
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

Hoskins mock high-fiving his teammates after the silent treatment was awesome. 

PhillyPhreak54

Freddy and Odubel coming unglued defensively in the four run inning was not awesome

Rome

But they're core pieces, Jay.  Just ask l'il guy how irreplaceable they are!

MDS

do me a favor and find me a player with a 780 career ops and a 10.8 war. get that guy and then you can trade odubel. until then, youre just gonna have to put up with him doing something stupid every now and again.

as for freddy, hes an elite defender. i didnt see the play but even if it was terrible, whatever.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

He's a farging moron.   I don't give a shtein about his seamhead glorified fake stats either.

MDS

so youd rather have a terrible player who never gets on base instead of a great player who gets on base a lot but occasionally does something stupid?

that makes no sense. odubel is what he is. a great player prone to dumb things. gotta live with it.

PhillyPhreak54

I like both Freddy and ODub

Freddy is indeed elite with the glove. I continue to hope he can become a .275/.280 hitter because if he does then he will be around a long time.

ODub has talent but he's the classic million dollar talent and ten cent head guy. There have been many of those guys pass through the bigs. The hope is the mental part of the game catches up to him.

He's out with a hammy injury tonight btw

MDS

j you just echoed what i said but with less evidence and more cliches

ill take it!

PhillyPhreak54

Bring on the nukes

We agree?!

MDS

that galvis is an exceptional defensive ss with passable offense and that odubel is a top talent with the brain of a peanut....sure?

Geowhizzer

That may be insulting the peanut.

ice grillin you

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on August 15, 2017, 10:09:25 PM
I like both Freddy and ODub

Freddy is indeed elite with the glove. I continue to hope he can become a .275/.280 hitter because if he does then he will be around a long time.

freddy is like 2500 PA into his career....hes not going to magically raise his avg 40 pts....and even if he did hes not going to be around long term with what they have coming up
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Rome

Exactly right.  Amazing how certain fans can learn to accept inferior talent especially after having superior talent at the same position for a decade.