Started by MDS, April 02, 2017, 08:00:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

his walk rate was horrendous at every level of the minors
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Rome

.963 OPS thru his first 16 games.   Definitely send him packing.

PhillyPhreak54

Yeah he's a bum.

Shocked to see 20 hits today. That's like a week's worth for them.

ice grillin you

Quote from: Rome on July 19, 2017, 06:12:20 PM

HOF brown was awesome for seven minutes too

Don Ho

Quote from: ice grillin you on July 19, 2017, 09:34:06 PM

HOF brown was awesome for seven minutes too

Listen you!  There are certain names we don't mention on this board.

Watching Harper v Trout last night made me cry.  Of course that was after watching Los Doyers win their tenth in a row (about to make it 11).
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

MDS

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on July 19, 2017, 08:09:00 PM
Yeah he's a bum.

its like talking to two members of r/the_donald

nobody is saying to send williams down or throw him into the sun. but there are some significant flaws in his game that figure to be exposed. many players have had a few weeks of success early in their careers.

but by all means play him and see what happens. i think theres a chance of an mlb player here. a starter? no. a platoon player? maybe.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

MDS

jp 3/5 last night

373 obp and 1.025 ops in 18 games this month
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

MDS

after 20 games at lehigh. kingery:

280/315/463
4 homers. 7 steals. 5 walks. 20 strikeouts.

Rome

TRADR HIM NOW.  HES GONNA SUCK!

MDS

anyone else getting at least a chubster for aaron nola?

ice grillin you

kingery triple jp double

MDS

jp is now 3/3

also zolecki latest report is that there is no market for tommy joseph, which is you know of course. hoskins in AAA forever.

MDS