Phillies 2017 Thread

Started by MDS, April 02, 2017, 08:00:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

my point is call up roman quinn! call up the kids lets see how they do!
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Well igy doesn't care since winning doesn't matter

And mds is cool with this slop on the field

We good

ice grillin you

Quote from: MDS on May 06, 2017, 10:50:04 PM
my point is call up roman quinn! call up the kids lets see how they do!

whats so nuts is that j has no idea that every level of their system is affected by the one above it....so bring half of lehigh valley up and then you have have everyone else in the system getting raped by having to move up to places they have no business being
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

Yeah I'm clueless. Not like I haven't been watching baseball since they rocked a rotation of Rawley, Ruffin, Carman and other assorted bums

ice grillin you

MDS

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on May 06, 2017, 10:52:10 PM
And mds is cool with this slop on the field

We good

calling up a bunch of players who arent ready isnt going to change that....what did you think was going to happen this year with the talent on this roster? not to mention, theyve played the 3 best teams in the NL the last week and got beat accordingly.

but yea call up roman quinn and he'll be the playoff sparkplug
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Par for the course so far today

Geowhizzer

Did I say 65 wins?   I may have been overly optimistic.

MDS

i went and they won

it was me

Geowhizzer

Altherr has been really good the first month.  Hopefully he can keep it up.  Unfortunately, Von Brown sticks in my mind.

ice grillin you

god i hate baseball fans

MDS

Don Ho

Rebuild and enjoy my friends.  I survived the "rebuilds" of the 70's, the 80's, the 90's, the 00's and damn I'll survive the 10's.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: MDS on May 06, 2017, 07:37:07 PM
matt szcur was daf'ed by the cubs....thinking the phils will make a claim

but how good are the cubs that they had to dfa him to get an extra arm in their pen.

Went to San Diego

And Choke was released by the Braves

PhillyPhreak54

Way to farg off a 4-0 lead Eickhoff

3-2/3 innings of pure shtein