Phillies 2017 Thread

Started by MDS, April 02, 2017, 08:00:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

well knapp can bat lefty and is also the catcher...i dont think he was ever being taken out there
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

ice grillin you

cesar two out bunt base hit....stolen base....score from 2nd on play at home single

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Cesar was safe at 2nd on trying to stretch into a double. Mack should have default challenged that shtein

Oh look Old Face k's with the bases loaded

PhillyPhreak54

Rupp did something good for once this year

Cesar with a four hit game!

PhillyPhreak54

MDS

eflin didnt get the win so he didnt pitch well
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

21 homers allowed by relievers
41 allowed as a staff

Both most in baseball

PhillyPhreak54

Goddamn Galvis

1-6 road trip

Led in every farging game

ice grillin you

why on earth did joely get a third inning....mack is one stupid mf'er

MDS

lieter threw 60 pitches on tuesday and couldnt go
nishek didnt feel right after warming up and sitting down
neris is only allowed to come in when the lead is between 1-3 runs because of a statistic

i mean galvis cant throw the ball away obviously but jesus christ mack is horrible

ice grillin you

stras v. pivetta
tba v. vv
roark v. helly

nats destroy the bank every time they come and avg almost 7 runs a game this year....how many do they score this series....and how bad does pivetta get murdered

MDS

Quote from: ice grillin you on May 05, 2017, 02:36:10 PM
stras v. pivetta
tba v. vv
roark v. helly

nats destroy the bank every time they come and avg almost 7 runs a game this year....how many do they score this series....and how bad does pivetta get murdered

phils sweep go phils!

Don Ho

shtein I'm just worried VV will be at 97 pitches after 3 innings.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

ice grillin you

just bet O17 runs for the series with sunny for our next bar tab