Flailing away like some jerkoff on a junk ball

PhillyPhreak54

WHAT THE farg

HES JAY BRUCE NOT LOU GEHRIG

farg

MDS

making jay bruce look like babe ruth

the phillies
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Four goddamn homers hit by him against this team

farg

ice grillin you

if it makes you feel better Bryce Harper who is the best player in the league murdeted them too

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

id rather have bruce

he went to high school and has a nice regular haircut
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Geowhizzer

Garland them with timeless lilies!
Although they are a bunch of dillies
Who give honest men the willies-
We still love them for their sillies-
Hail, The Phillies.
                       - James Michener

QB Eagles

They really are one of the biggest joke franchises in American sports history. They've lost more games than anyone. We had a few good years of them being a real team, but for a while now they've been right back to the stupid Phillies we grew up with. It's not ending soon either. This is the DNA of the franchise. They are the ultimate losers, the biggest bums. I don't worry about them ruining their minor league players because once they sign the contract they are already assumed ruined. The stink is so ingrained that if they had continued their run of late 2000s success and morphed into being a permanent Sox or Yanks style powerhouse, I would somehow have the feeling they were not the true Phillies anymore. They would be like the old Athletics or something else that is completely foreign to my fan experience... something that carries the Philly name but shares no common history with the loser franchise that has embarrassed themselves and their city for 130 years. The pathetic sadness that surrounds almost all of their efforts is so extreme that they still feel like the biggest losers in town even though they've won the city's only championship since the time I was potty trained.

Understanding all of this is part of being a Phillies fan. You know when you turn on the game that, even if they win big, what you're going to see won't be exactly... good. And you keep turning the game on because it's not like you're going to be disappointed either. You can't disappoint someone who knows you and accepted what you are a long time ago. We're just stuck with these hopeless bums.

Good thing we have the Eagles, Flyers, and Sixers... who are never embarrassing...

MDS

jp crawford hitting .098
alfaro at .318 with an .802 ops...but just 1 homer and 1 walk

ice grillin you

nick pivetta is killin heads
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous