The Giants Suck Too

Started by MDS, May 19, 2007, 10:41:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

i hear that...which is why i don't understand how some people can root for the Eagles, and then the Mets (Feva, Die-Hard).  i can't imagine any scenario where i could ever root for a new york team, ever.

amen....its disgusting

romey stop watching citizen kane and honeymooner re runs

mostly stop doing what you think you should do and do what you want to do....youll be much better for it
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Feva

It's obviously just because Die-Hard and I are lesser fans than you guys.   ;)

A. Don't forget... I'm a native New Yorker.  If you want to get technical... it's actually the Eagles who I "shouldn't" be rooting for.  However, I fell stronger about the Eagles than the Mets, Knicks and anyone else combined so farg that.

B. I don't root for cities really.  I root for teams.  Although I've already admitted and admit again that I take pleasure in seeing the Mavericks go down because of the city they play in.  Just the same... I can't hate the Phils or the Sixers because of where they are.
"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

ice grillin you

i dont think anyone would question yours or dh fandom...at least i wouldnt...but i still think its disgusting that an eagle fan roots for a new york team

SunMo

i certainly don't question your guys' fandom, and i can't even hate on you for liking new york teams, it's just something that i will never understand.

and what i don't understand, i kill, sorry
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

Seabiscuit36

Sun did you read IGY's post, or are you two getting married
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

PoopyfaceMcGee

IGY has a special place in his heart reserved for Dallas.

Feva and Die-Hard want to make sweet, sweet love to the city of New York.

At least no one's "kind of cool" with the skins.

SunMo

Quote from: Seabiscuit36 on May 21, 2007, 09:31:17 AM
Sun did you read IGY's post, or are you two getting married

i was piggy-backing off of his post

naked

ice grillin you

i fully admit i "liked" the dallas teams circa 93-95

jimmy johnson was the man
how can you dislike emmitt or aikman
and irvin was a shtein talking king

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: SunMo on May 21, 2007, 09:36:57 AM
i was piggy-backing off of his post

naked

Well, to be fair, the 1/2 inch thick coating of Axe spray you have on is sort of like clothes.

SunMo

Quote from: FastFreddie on May 21, 2007, 09:35:03 AM
At least no one's "kind of cool" with the skins.

i'll admit, before i started posting here, they were #3 on the rival list.

but i have since been exposed to ES and an actual Skins home game, so they obviously are #2 now

PoopyfaceMcGee

They can't be #1 because of how laughable they've been on the field.  Actually, the teams are a completely different story than the fans.

Hate Ratings - FANS:
1. skins
They're frighteningly stupid.  They worship the weegros of the DTC.  They're just awful.
2. cowboys
Too many of them.  Most of them still think the quarterback is Troy Aikman.  The ones that actually follow the team are usually even worse.
3. giants
They're the most like Eagles fans IMO.  Most of the Giants fans I know (and I know plenty) understand the game of football and are as critical of their team as anyone.

Hate Ratings - TEAMS
1. cowboys
Any team in the division with TO has to rate highly here.  Also, they are probably the best competition for the Eagles right now, and all the Tony Romo shtein is nauseating also.
2. (tie) giants/skins
The skins players are laughable for the most part, but combined with the severe mental retardation of Clinton Portis and the thuggery of Sean Taylor, they have a nice cross-section of guys to hate.
The giants have the pampered under-criticized QB, a receiver that hates his coach and never practices but still burns our corners, a TE that's a complete clown and wildly overrated, and a homosexual gap-toothed aging DE that got a gift-wrapped NFL record.  Hate.

So, I hate the giants fans' ess than the other two.  But I hate all the players a lot.  LOT. HATE.

hunt

we'll let you slide of you root for the mets, who happen to be a division rival of the sils....but root for the yankees & you're not a REAL eagles fan!!1!!

farging idiots.
lemonade was a popular drink and it still is

ice grillin you

i almost exclusively rate only on fans...the teams and players are different every year...when dallas or the giants suck they are almost invisible

but the taterskins can be 2-14 and they still cause much rage in me due to the fans....obviously tho a lot of it has to do where i rest my head

we'll let you slide of you root for the mets, who happen to be a division rival of the sils....but root for the yankees & you're not a REAL eagles fan!

well they really like the mets and eagles....where as youre a bandwagon yankee whore...and as far as im concerned an eagle one too

hunt

Quote from: ice grillin you on May 21, 2007, 09:59:07 AM

well they really like the mets and eagles....where as youre a bandwagon yankee whore...and as far as im concerned an eagle one too

your opinion means LOTS, cowboys lover!

lemonade was a popular drink and it still is

Rome

Quote from: ice grillin you on May 21, 2007, 09:39:05 AM
i fully admit i "liked" the dallas teams circa 93-95

jimmy johnson was the man
how can you dislike emmitt or aikman
and irvin was a shtein talking king

I've said it before and I'll say it again... you're a farging joke as a fan.  No matter how many "butta joints you cop,"  :-D you'll always be an appalling disgrace as an Eagles fan for liking anything remotely connected with the Cowboys.

As far as me watching the Honeymooners or appreciating Citizen Kane as a movie, I'll take it as a compliment that a patently ignorant fargtard such as yourself criticizes me over them.   In short, you don't read, you act like someone you're not, and you love the Cowboys, but I'm the one who should kill myself?

Sure thing, dude.  I'll get right on it.