2017/2018 Phillies Off-Season Thread

Started by PhillyPhreak54, October 09, 2017, 10:48:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Cafardo from the Globe is saying that Ruben Amaro Jr is under consideration for the manager position.

WTF

smeags

If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

Sgt PSN

smeags

If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

ice grillin you

settle down

it's a courtesy interviewer

the guy is a legacy
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

it doesnt even make any sense. beyond it being a pr disaster, amaro is a fossil who thinks batting average matters. he would bunt and steal bases and reject every piece of advanced data the front office gives him.

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

let me be more clear

it's not a real interview

SD

They just want to interview a minority to get it out of the way, sort of like the Eagles did with Duce, although there's no obligation on their part like the Rooney rule.

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Geowhizzer

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

MDS

funny reference but that movie has not aged well

just beware
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Geowhizzer

Jorge Velandia second interview (after Samuel).  CSN is labeling him a "strong candidate."

ice grillin you

Don Ho