2016 College Basketball Thread

Started by ice grillin you, November 01, 2016, 04:49:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eagles_Legendz

Also this is the time of the year where draft classes get overhyped but this years class looks ridiculously deep at the top. 

ice grillin you

it legitimately might be the best draft of all time and right now the sixers have 1 and 8
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Eagles_Legendz

Something about Ball just seems...off...to me.  Can't deny his talent but I don't feel as good about him as I do the others floating around at the top.

Don Ho

Grayson Allan is a colossal douchebag.  What a disgrace.  I wish that dude from Elon cracked him in the jaw.  Krzyzewski should kick his sorry ass off the team.  Allan's little bitch fit on the bench was embarrassing.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

ice grillin you

MDS

not only does every philly team suck but the biggest insult to philly sports is owning college basketball a year after winning a title via one of the greatest moments ever in the sport

why even bother living
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Eagles_Legendz

Quote from: ice grillin you on December 31, 2016, 02:01:34 PM
great first half of the nova game

Creighton's atmosphere for big games is always insane.  Guess that's what you do when you live in Omaha.

ice grillin you

speaking of awful holy crap @ temple

MDS

this might be it for franny. hes not going to get fired but rather "step down" or something
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

phattymatty

Oh my god I was so drunk at the palestra today.

MDS