Get Hurt
6 (35.3%)
Have a productive season
4 (23.5%)
Be comeback player of the year
2 (11.8%)

Total Members Voted: 16

4and26

Hey I'm rooting for the guy.  Nice article on PE.com and I hope for the best for him.   The effort he's putting in there's got to be a reward.  Your thoughts..........

SD_Eagle5

I voted he'll get hurt, bad things come in 3's. Attack of the killer Patella Tendon.

Diomedes

I voted he'll have a productive season.  I'm drunk and high.

Whoooohooo!!Q
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

MURP

hurt 3 of 5.   Ill take Hurt. 

Wingspan

he wont make it to training camp, he'll get out of the car in the parking lot at lehigh, and then will snap a previously undiscovered ligament.
Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

reese125

I think he pulls a Garrison Hearst and becomes productive on 3rd down opportunities...taking the place of Stephen Davis?

PhillyPhanInDC

I'm going with "Comeback Player fo the Year". Sure, that is insane, but I gotta give the guy the benefit of the doubt on everything, he's the nicest professional athlete I've ever met. He spent twenty minutes after an autograph session explaining to my then eight-year-old nephew how to be a runningback and protect the ball.

Shortly thereafter my nephew fell down a flight of stairs and destroyed all of the ligaments in both of his knees. That kid had promise. We had to put him down.

Just kidding.
"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.""  R.I.P George.

SunMo

Quote from: PhillyPhaninDC on April 11, 2006, 11:20:33 AM

Shortly thereafter my nephew fell down a flight of stairs and destroyed all of the ligaments in both of his knees. That kid has promise. We had to put him down.

jesus christ, one of the funniest things i have read on here in awhile.
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

Wingspan

Shortly thereafter my nephew fell down a flight of stairs and destroyed all of the ligaments in both of his knees. That kid has promise. We had to put him down.

:-D :-D
Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

reese125

I'm going with "Comeback Player fo the Year". Sure, that is insane, but I gotta give the guy the benefit of the doubt on everything, he's the nicest professional athlete I've ever met. He spent twenty minutes after an autograph session explaining to my then eight-year-old nephew how to be a runningback and protect the ball.

Shortly thereafter my nephew fell down a flight of stairs and destroyed all of the ligaments in both of his knees. That kid had promise. We had to put him down.

Just kidding.

hell of a set up Phanin...way to ease into it... :-D

PoopyfaceMcGee

Who are the two buttlicks that picked him to be comeback player of the year?  I hate you both.

SunMo

you don't hate me, you love me.
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

PhillyPhanInDC

Quote from: FFatPatt on April 11, 2006, 01:35:21 PM
Who are the two buttlicks that picked him to be comeback player of the year?  I hate you both.

I'm one. shtein, all he has to do is stay healthy all year and score a couple of TDs and people will be fawning all over the dude. I sure as hell hope he does. When he was healthy, CBuck was the perfect compliment to Westy. He'll have a pretty good year, then he'll step on a land mine while teaching the underprivileged youth in Afghanistan why you should continue to fight for glory when it look likes all is lost. Then we can really make fun of him for having no knees.
"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.""  R.I.P George.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Feva

:-D :-D :-D :-D :-D
"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews