Week 1 - Falcons: Banner Night, Bitches

Started by MDS, August 06, 2018, 10:37:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rome

Is Peters at this age still the best LT in Eagles history?  At what point does he fall off that cliff? 

Whatever.  He's still better than Big V.

smeags

don't forget he pretty much took the Kelly era off.
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Eagles_Legendz

ice grillin you

Quote from: Eagles_Legendz on September 06, 2018, 11:18:18 AM
Atlanta now favored

my money must have put them over the line cause my ticket from Delaware Park says 1108 and I got Atl +1

also got a ticket for eagles u10.5 wins this year
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

SD

Tickets on stubhub were as low as $150 yesterday. People are out there tailgating already...farg that...it's hot as shtein out right now.

Munson

The tidbit about Trout getting signals from the booth during angels games when the Eagles score a TD is fantastic.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

QB Eagles

I think the Falcons win this game but giving points on the road against the champs is disrespectful.

General_Failure

We gonna have a genuine rain delay. Get hype, stay dry.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Munson

Welp, I popped in the NFL Films BluRay...someone post the start time when they confirm it.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

General_Failure

I guess the game's going to start soon, they've got Dawkins out there screaming into a mic.

General_Failure

PhillyPhreak54

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.