Brent Celek, Philadelphia Eagle

Started by SunMo, April 29, 2007, 02:07:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigEd76

SunMo

I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

rjs246

I thought we were gonna read that he had been cut. I guess that will have to wait for next month.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Feva

Quote from: EagleFeva on May 12, 2007, 08:34:07 PM
If he does... what does that tell you about how farged up the TE position is?

STFU, Feva... the kid just may be a player.
"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

Rome

PoopyfaceMcGee

I had drafted Randle El with my last pick in the MoFo league, but I just fixed that and picked up Celek.

He may just be a better backup option than Marcedes Lewis.

ice grillin you

is that one of those 100 team leagues?
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PoopyfaceMcGee

Ha.  Only 14, but it felt like 100 when I saw what RB's were available at my pick in the 2nd round.

Munson

Quote from: FastFreddie on August 20, 2007, 05:28:17 PM
I had drafted Randle El with my last pick in the MoFo league, but I just fixed that and picked up Celek.

He may just be a better backup option than Marcedes Lewis.

Not better then Olsen.

yeah 14 teams, that was some BS.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: Munson on August 20, 2007, 06:41:04 PM
Not better then Olsen.

I hope Olsen breaks his penis off in your mouth, assface.

Munson

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

PhillyPhanInDC

Quote from: FastFreddie on August 20, 2007, 06:52:45 PM
I hope Olsen breaks his penis off in your mouth, assface.

Well struck. That was good for about five seconds of straight laughter.
"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.""  R.I.P George.

stalker

Boy, reading these posts show the enormity of the football knowledge of us members here. IGY you speak from such a position of authority you should probably be an NFL GM.

Quote from: ice grillin you on May 12, 2007, 09:25:40 PM
I said I would have preferred Patrick

i dont believe you

and your reasoning why the eagles took celek was baseless as patrick has a 1000 times better chance to be a receiver in the nfl than celek

I really don't see why TE is such a priority for next year. As an every game starter, Celek will be way above average.
Alert, alert. Look well at the rainbow. The fish will be running very soon.

stalker

You continue to amaze!! Stallworth has proven to be ALOT better than Curtis!!

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 30, 2007, 10:08:53 AM
but the Eagles definitely made an effort to address the starting WR position, and he's at worst an excellent slot receiver.

was that when they let the best free agent wr on the market leave...or was that when they replaced that guy with a #3 wr
Alert, alert. Look well at the rainbow. The fish will be running very soon.

rjs246

How on Earth can you know or even think that Celek will be "Way above average"? Because he had one big game in the regular season? How many times has he even gone over 50 yards in a game. Settle down weirdo.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.