Week Fifteen - 2017

Started by PhillyPhreak54, December 16, 2017, 04:22:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

all setting up for nate sudfield to ruin the cowboys playoff hopes
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

they have to leap frog three teams and they have Seattle next week

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

EJ72

That was a bonehead move by Carr, trying to be a hero or something instead of going out of bounds to stop the clock. That was a gift when they could have at least sent it to OT with a FG. The fans on the Dallas board I frequent were all going "WTF??" I'll take the W but that was one fugly game.

Anthony Brown missed a gimme pick, too many stupid penalties, a gift of a call on that 4th down with the folded paper to check for a first down silliness, which I've never seen in over forty years of watching football(Even though I thought it was a bad spot). Toss in the usual stupid offensive play calling and it was a "meh" win to me.

Even if Dallas manages to sneak into the playoffs, they aren't going to go far. Too many holes. They don't suck but they're pretty much average.

PhillyPhreak54

That Raiders game was crazy. From the paper measurement to Carr's dive...wild.

The dropped INTs were plentiful yesterday. From Bradham with the Eagles to Davis with PIT and Brown with DAL...make a damn catch!

MDS

Quote from: ice grillin you on December 17, 2017, 11:59:35 PM
they have to leap frog three teams and they have Seattle next week

seattle stinks...the lions stink...dallas will enter week 17 "with a shot" and the guy who wears a sweatshirt to thanksgiving dinner will beat them
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

lions have bengals and green bay and own the tiebreaker over dallas....they arent passing them
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

right but in week 17 the lions and cowboys will kickoff at the same time...so the cowboys will play their starters hoping they win and the lions lose. neither of those things will happen.

we're talking about nate sudefield here calm down

QB Eagles

Seems more likely than not that all the wildcards are going to the NFC South, even with the teams all playing each other. Especially if the Falcons win against Tampa tonight (which they should). They have tiebreaker wins over the Cowboys, Lions, and Seahawks.

MDS

except they finish with the saints and panthers and have a decent shot to lose both