Around the NFL - 2016

Started by Sgt PSN, February 18, 2016, 12:08:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hbionic

Can someone explain what the rollover is? Other than what I do in the rare occasion a woman wants to talk to me.
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

QB Eagles

It's just like cell phone minutes, man. Any cap space that a team doesn't used can be used the following year. It gets added to the base salary cap that applies to all teams.

So every team has a slightly different salary cap.

BigEd76

SD

Bills released Mario Williams

Sgt PSN

Broncos put the tag on Miller, so Osweiler will likely hit free agency.

Panthers put the tag on Josh Norman.

hbionic

Would Mario Williams be a good fit here?
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

SD

The Texans are releasing Arian Foster.

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

rjs246

Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

SD

rjs246

Just in time for his aw shucks reputation to be left in tatters. I farging love it. I have always disliked him, without really being able to pinpoint why, but begrudgingly respected him. Something about being the son of a famous QB and succeeding despite a lack of physical talents and crafting an innocent bumpkin persona always bothered me.

Now I don't need to have any conflicted feelings about disliking that silver spoon motherfarger.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

ice grillin you

i always hated him cause he looked 50 when he was 18...cant trust a motherfarger like that
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Diomedes

I saw him once, at the Vet.  '99, maybe?  He made the Eagles look like fools.  If I recall, that was the game McNabb threw his first NFL TD.

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Sgt PSN

I don't really care about any of that. My main concern is that people stop using him to promote their products. Except Lipton. Why they haven't already hired him to promote their tea bags is beyond me.  Seems like an advertising gold mine to me.

Sgt PSN

Quote from: Diomedes on March 06, 2016, 10:09:31 AM
I saw him once, at the Vet.  '99, maybe?  He made the Eagles look like fools.  If I recall, that was the game McNabb threw his first NFL TD.

Haha...yup.  Freakishly warm day in late November if i remember correcty.  Colts were up 44-3 like halfway through the 4th qtr when McNabb hit Chad Lewis in the back of the endzone. Jim Mora went absolutely berserk and challenged the play, and I don't think it was even all that close.  I don't think I've ever seen a coach go that nuts over a td that late in the game with that kind of lead. The Colts narrowly escaped with a 44-17 win.

Edgerrin James was pretty good that day too. Think he had about 200 total yds and 3 tds.