Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

why are you people talking about them
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

because we like the phillies?
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

Hey it's so bad with the birds even this shtein show cheers me up.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

I watched half an inning today. The one where VV shtein himself again on an 0-2 count

MDS

wow it turns out vince stinks

unbelievable
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Geowhizzer

I guess we're down to hoping that one of Velasquez/Eflin/Pivetta can be the 5th pitcher in the rotation next year.

My guess is that it's Eflin.  The other two are traded for a bag of used practice balls or outrighted and released.

MDS

replacing 3 starters seem unrealistic

my guess would be vv and pivetta are either gone gone or not rotation candidates. eflin battles with random non roster invite. 2 spots filled via trade/FA signing, to go with jakey the MAGA man and nola.

then spencer howard blows out his arm.

Geowhizzer

Guess I was thinking one of the three stays, most likely Eflin (though watching tonight makes me waffle on him as well).  Maybe Howard gets a chance to fill a spot.  FA for... 2 spots?

They'll probably nickle and dime the rotation again.  80-82 FTMFL.

Don Ho

Eflin fittingly living up to the 2019 staff standards tonight.

Don Ho

THIS JUST IN!

HOSKINS SUCKS! 

What a collapse on his part this second half of the season. 

Don Ho

That inning was the Phillies offense in a nutshell.  2nd & 3rd no outs, eventually load bases and they only score a run aided by a bad throw by Rendon.

MDS

womp womp officially eliminated

countdown to the phillies relieve gabe kapler of duties tweet IS ON

PhillyPhreak54

Rome

I'm not surprised they cratered.  I'm disappointed, though.  Here's hoping they get smart and break the bank on pitching.