The Weather Thread

Started by ice grillin you, January 17, 2009, 12:36:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hbionic

Quote from: phillymic2000 on January 17, 2009, 03:47:32 PMand the nights are clear so you can see everything, fargin awesome!

What's that? You LIAR!!   :)

Anyways mic, hope you've been well..its been a while.
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

phillymic2000

Quote from: hbionic on January 17, 2009, 04:31:45 PM
Quote from: phillymic2000 on January 17, 2009, 03:47:32 PMand the nights are clear so you can see everything, fargin awesome!

What's that? You LIAR!!   :)

Anyways mic, hope you've been well..its been a while.

Yeah nice clear and dark, I didn't relize how fargin dark the counrty is :paranoid seen too many horror flicks as a child.

I've been good man, look forward to the next time we can hang out at a game. Hey I am probably going to the Flyers/Blues game at the endo f the month, you should fly in for that one ;D

Phanatic

I might be going to that game. Let me know.
This post is brought to you by Alcohol!

phillymic2000

straight up? I should know by Wednesday. That would be cool

Phanatic

Cool. Tickets are pretty easy to get right now. Da Blues kind of stink.
This post is brought to you by Alcohol!

PhillyPhreak54

It was in the 70's here today.

Wore shorts and a t-shirt.

rjs246

Thanks, it's good to have all of this information in one place.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

mussa

I just took my 4 wheeler all through the neighborhood and even raced a kid sleding down a hill. i won
Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

PoopyfaceMcGee

The snow isn't even sticking to the streets and yet...

Ha.

ice grillin you

BRING IT!! 

http://www.examiner.com/x-1586-Baltimore-Weather-Examiner~y2009m1d30-This-web-site-remains-strong-but-temperatures-swing-wildly

Super Storm 2009? It looks like avery similar set up to the March 1993 storm. I will have a look at that later this morning. Here is the Navy NOGAPS mode, showing a rare monster East Coast storm that will make any snow lover drool. The white line is the arbitrary freezing line with snow to the left. This is a heavy snow set up for us and all the way down to NORTHERN FLORIDA! Please remember, this is not set in stone! However, it is a definite possibility, as the odds of a moderate snow storm seem to be going up.
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Diomedes

QuoteForbidden

You don't have permission to access http://www.examiner.com/x-1586-Balti...s-swing-wildly on this server.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

BigEd76

Quoteit is a definite possibility

YES....it absolutely might happen!

PoopyfaceMcGee

60% of the time it works every time.

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous