Phillies

Started by MDS, March 29, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

Quote from: ice grillin you on July 22, 2018, 01:45:35 AM
dont happen often but romey is on point

Quote from: Rome on July 21, 2018, 11:55:03 AM
Strikeouts are awful.  They're almost 100% useless.  Watching batters who are unable to put the ball into play is mind-numbingly horrible and that's also the primary reason why the games are so long.

not exacty. games are longer because of: pitches thrown per game, time inbetween pitches and commercial breaks in between innings. on the whole each of these things by themselves isnt a significant enough of factor, but combined they contribute to it.

a byproduct of more pitches is more strikeouts (and more walks), so romey was on the right path, sort of.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

gelb just tweeted that los is leading off in game two
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

their lineup is a complete disgrace

borderline fireable offense for klentak and kap
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD

I heard the ball Myers hit in game one just landed on 95

Geowhizzer

Why in the ever loving farg is Valentin still in the major leagues?

MDS

Quote from: Geowhizzer on July 22, 2018, 07:36:22 PM

i think you mean walding....or altherr...but also valentin

Geowhizzer

Quote from: MDS on July 22, 2018, 07:53:48 PM

I was actually surprised to hear Walding was in the lineup today, because I thought he was back in the minors.

ice grillin you

lol

MDS

Quote from: Geowhizzer on July 22, 2018, 08:08:26 PM

I was actually surprised to hear Walding was in the lineup today, because I thought he was back in the minors.

they brought up walding due to some roster manipulation with eflin being on the dl. he will be sent down after the game since zach is starting tomorrow. usually have 4 bench bats but hes the 5th since they have they extra roster spot. walding and cuzzo are the lone bats on the 40 man.

you asked

SD

ice grillin you

they get swept in this series right?

Don Ho

"All signs point to yes"
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

ODH's throw home last night on the Doyers go ahead run was a disgrace to anyone who has played center field in the big leagues. Ever.  Candy ass
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Surprised at the amount of Doyers fans at CBP last night.

MDS

Quote from: ice grillin you on July 23, 2018, 10:40:52 PM
they get swept in this series right?

before the week started i said id be thrilled with 3-4 but expecting worse

dodgers are much better than them and cinci is a bad matchup