Week Fourteen - 2017

Started by PhillyPhreak54, December 07, 2017, 08:03:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Saints at Falcons. COLOR RUSH.

Would help the Eagles out if the Falcons weren't zesty tonight and won.

Line opened -4 NO and flipped to -2.5 ATL despite 56% of the money being on NO. So I'm playing a little on ATL because of that.

Good night to flip between this and hoops. It's cold and is snowing around the area & I'm sick and on the couch.

PhillyPhreak54

Kamara got knocked in the head and appears to be out

And Falcons bog down in the red zone again

PhillyPhreak54

Matt Ryan is a lousy QB

That INT was as bad as I've ever seen

PhillyPhreak54

After that pick and return there's :04 left

Saints line up for a 47yd FG

Kicker makes it but whistled dead. Illegal formation. They don't allow a re-kick.

Rome

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on December 07, 2017, 09:48:20 PM
Matt Ryan is a lousy QB

That INT was as bad as I've ever seen

He double clutched with Julio Jones at the other end.  How do you even do that?

POS. 

PhillyPhreak54

Oh man.

That pick was even worse.

Tomahawk

That was a heckuva pick though

PhillyPhreak54

Yeah Deion Jones' pick was special. He's a good player.

Dan Quinn declining that holding penalty was inexcusable though. You know NO is going for it there based on the third down play. Jones bailed Wuinn out. And then Foreman tried to piss it away.

It ending on a Saints penalty for Payton being out on the field to call a timeout was so NFL. Officiating was brutal tonight again

ice grillin you

please explain how that pick was special...breez literally threw it right to him...just an absolutely hideous pass
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

this was a very good result for your eagles

a win sunday locks up a bye
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

The snow in Buffalo is coming down heavy. Wow.

Stewart went house on Minny. Vikes will prob lose this one

MDS

if the vikings lose and the eagles win this will be a very good thing for the eagles

very. good. thing.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

im terrible at this stuff.....i thought the eagles would actually win last week.....but i think the rams win easily today
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: ice grillin you on December 10, 2017, 02:41:06 PM
im terrible at this stuff.....i thought the eagles would actually win last week.....but i think the rams win easily today

Good!

MDS

no idea how people in buffalo are sitting in this