Week Twelve - 2017

Started by PhillyPhreak54, November 23, 2017, 10:11:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Lions Home dogs against the Vikes

Chargers road faves against Dallas

Capped off with a fantastic 2-8 Giants team who can't score against THE Kirk Cousins

Rome

Giants win is a stone cold mortal lock. 

Tomahawk

Quote from: Rome on November 23, 2017, 11:05:36 AM
Giants win is a stone cold mortal lock.

Give me three points and I'll bet you two dollars

Rome

Negative Ghostrider, the pattern is full. 

Rome

DALLAS SUCKS.  DALLAS SUCKS.  DALLAS SUCKS. 

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

MDS

remember when dak was picked in the 4th round
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

Remember when something be here said he was the best QB in the NFL?

General_Failure

Remember when Kirk Cousins was the best QB in the NFL?

The man. The myth. The legend.

Eagaholic

I thought he still was. He or RGlll.

PhillyPhreak54

I went to my friends house today and she has AT&T uverse and we could not get it to work. The cell service in Cypress is notoriously bad bc they don't allow cell towers and today the uverse was shtein too. I panicked at the thought of no football on tv during a long day of making small talk with people. Thankfully I was able to load a reddit stream for the games and it was flawless. Disaster averted.

Lol Dallas

EJ72

Quote from: Rome on November 23, 2017, 06:30:33 PM
DALLAS SUCKS.  DALLAS SUCKS.  DALLAS SUCKS. 

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Yes. Yes, they do. That's what a clueless coaching staff and meddling owner/GM get you.

hbionic

EJ72, happy holidays. How have you been?

We got lucky we didn't face a healthy Dallas squad. I was looking forward to the match up to see where we really were in terms of our offense and run defense. Don't get me wrong, I'll take a win, but I know it was not an even match up.

This will be a good experience for Dak. How he handles adversity will help him in the long run.

It's a tough road from here for both teams. I wish you health the rest of the way.

Thanks for always being a class act posting on here.
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

ice grillin you

eagles vikings saints have won a combined 22 games in a row

just amazing that one conference has that

i wonder if its ever happened before in the entire nfl
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

EJ72

Quote from: hbionic on November 24, 2017, 03:16:47 AM
EJ72, happy holidays. How have you been?

We got lucky we didn't face a healthy Dallas squad. I was looking forward to the match up to see where we really were in terms of our offense and run defense. Don't get me wrong, I'll take a win, but I know it was not an even match up.

This will be a good experience for Dak. How he handles adversity will help him in the long run.

It's a tough road from here for both teams. I wish you health the rest of the way.

Thanks for always being a class act posting on here.

Well, the inlaws didn't drive me insane Thursday, so that was a plus. The only bad part was waiting all day to watch Dallas lay an egg but I'll live. Dallas basically caught lightning in a bottle last season but they're nothing without Zeke and the OL isn't as good as last year, that's obvious to everyone. I think Dak is shellshocked from being under pressure so much and he doesn't throw the best deep ball anyway.

They don't have a true deep threat either. T. Williams is the closest thing but he's an inconsistent body catcher and the receivers in general have trouble getting separation. If not for Witten this team would have been completely screwed but he was never very fast to begin and he's getting up there. He should be a first ballot HOFer but that's probably all he has to look forward to. Sucks because he's been a real iron man and deserves a ring for all his hard work but it is what it is. I've been a Dallas fan for well over forty years and he will go down as one of my favorite players ever. I will never forget that play where your guys knocked his helmet off but the SOB just kept on going. Pretty sure he's the reason for that rule stating if a player loses his helmet, the play's over. Something like that.

Seasons like this either make a young QB stronger or ruin them. That Chargers game was so pathetic that I didn't even go through my traditional six pack and ended up tuning out before it was even over.

You're welcome hbionic, I'm no homer and always try to call it like I see it. Almost all of the posters here at CF always treat me well when I visit. If I don't stop back by in the next few weeks, Merry Christmas to everyone here at CF if you celebrate it. If not, happy holidays to all. Later on!

MDS

if the rams can hang on here this would be good for the eagles football team
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.