Week 11 - Cowboys: Wentz v. Prescott II

Started by MDS, November 12, 2017, 09:49:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

830 nbc
republican zealot al michaels, the great cris collinsworth

eagles open -3.5
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

If Sean Lee doesn't play that'll help. The dynamic with him on that defense is weird. The minute he leaves they get rolled.

I'm sure Tyron Smith plays but even if he does he's been struggling this season with his back. He's getting more holding penalties and I think that's bc of his back injury. Lower body can't move well and he's grabbing.

Contain Dak and don't let him break free. Continue to dominate against the rush.

Btw Jerrah came out and said the reason Chaz Green struggled was bc ATL plays the wide 9. No coaching adjustments by Dallas.

EJ72

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on November 12, 2017, 10:08:55 PM
If Sean Lee doesn't play that'll help. The dynamic with him on that defense is weird. The minute he leaves they get rolled.

I'm sure Tyron Smith plays but even if he does he's been struggling this season with his back. He's getting more holding penalties and I think that's bc of his back injury. Lower body can't move well and he's grabbing.

Contain Dak and don't let him break free. Continue to dominate against the rush.

Btw Jerrah came out and said the reason Chaz Green struggled was bc ATL plays the wide 9. No coaching adjustments by Dallas.

T. Smith's problem this time was his groin evidently.

Dak is going to be running for his life next week. Chaz Green sucks and the coaches were stupid to not put a TE over there to give him some help/ Coach Jerrah needs to shut his yap, I'm sick of him sticking his two cents in just so he can make himself feel like he has football smarts.

I would be shocked if Philly doesn't steamroll Dallas next week, absolutely shocked. Maybe Jerrah needs to renew the pact he made with Satan before the '92 season, it must have expired. Oh well.

MDS

when was the last time the eagles had the division essentially won before thanksgiving
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Tomahawk

Rome

Quote from: MDS on November 13, 2017, 01:19:18 PM
when was the last time the eagles had the division essentially won before thanksgiving

Every year since 1995.[/Phreak]

MDS

Quote from: Rome on November 13, 2017, 01:44:42 PM
Quote from: MDS on November 13, 2017, 01:19:18 PM

Every year since 1995.[/Phreak]

j had them winning the division before labor day

smeags

If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

ice grillin you

QuoteBad timing for #Cowboys LB Sean Lee: Source said he's unlikely to play this week vs #Eagles and then it's the Thanksgiving Day game against the #Chargers four days later. May miss several games.
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

QB Eagles

Quote from: ice grillin you on November 13, 2017, 05:12:19 PM
QuoteBad timing for #Cowboys LB Sean Lee: Source said he's unlikely to play this week vs #Eagles and then it's the Thanksgiving Day game against the #Chargers four days later. May miss several games.

Tragic

Eagaholic

Sgt PSN

Eagaholic

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

hbionic

If a picture says 1,000 words, that picture says a million.

I would get that one framed. I remember watching that game. Oh how I miss Kelly Green.
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05