2017/2018 Phillies Off-Season Thread

Started by PhillyPhreak54, October 09, 2017, 10:48:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rome

But, but, but...it's too early in the process!   They're just wasting their money! !  Loud screeching noises! ! !

ice grillin you

holy shtein nightengale is reporting its 3/75
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

Quote from: Rome on March 11, 2018, 05:27:33 PM
But, but, but...it's too early in the process!   They're just wasting their money! !  Loud screeching noises! ! !

who is saying this? anyone who knows anything knows it was about the years not the money
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD

Rome

You're not allowed to love it.   You're allowed to be upset about it.  You're allowed to mock it.  But that's it.  :CF

ice grillin you

Quote from: Rome on March 11, 2018, 05:57:49 PM
You're not allowed to love it.   You're allowed to be upset about it.  You're allowed to mock it.  But that's it.  :CF

how many beers deep are you?...shouldnt you be chillin now that football season is over

MDS

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 11, 2018, 05:59:57 PM
Quote from: Rome on March 11, 2018, 05:57:49 PM

how many beers deep are you?...shouldnt you be chillin now that football season is over

2 ipa's is all this takes
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

Quote from: Rome on February 20, 2018, 08:20:02 PM
I see desperation is setting in and Bora$ is using the Phils as his Arrieta cum sock. 

Nice.

The truly hilarious thing would be if they offer him $20-$25M a year for three years plus an option after all their idiotic penny pinching antics.

Boom.  Just like I said.  Truly hilarious. 

Rome

And like SD said, they could have gotten Mike-Mike Stanton too.  But at least now that they've pretended to be a big market spender, maybe Machado takes a meeting instead of immediately crossing them off his list. 

ice grillin you

QuoteArrieta salaries are 30M, 25M and 20M. Can opt out after two. Deal could go to 5 years and be worth 125M to 135M.

MDS

Quote from: Rome on March 11, 2018, 06:44:57 PM
And like SD said, they could have gotten Mike-Mike Stanton too.  But at least now that they've pretended to be a big market spender, maybe Machado takes a meeting instead of immediately crossing them off his list.

no they couldnt of

i dont know why this annoys me so much but your complete lack of baseball knowledge boils my blood but i still love you

ice grillin you

nm

SD

Indiana doesn't have a baseball team

Rome

Tommy Joseph to the Rangers.  Didn't clear waivers.   Klentak is no Howie. 

ice grillin you

two world series champions jayson werth and chooch still dont have teams less than a week out from opening day