Around the NFL - 2017

Started by Diomedes, February 10, 2017, 07:48:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eagaholic

nm

Diomedes

Kenny Britt is gonna win a Super Bowl this year.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Tomahawk

Quote from: Diomedes on December 12, 2017, 05:40:11 PM
Kenny Britt is gonna win a Super Bowl this year.

The Eagles just signed Britt?

QB Eagles

QuoteSpeaking to reporters for the first time since a four-game suspension for performance-enhancing drugs, New York Jets wide receiver Jeremy Kerley provided a rather unusual answer when asked how the drugs got into his system. Previously, he denied any wrongdoing.

"I don't know," Kerley told reporters on Wednesday, according to NorthJersey.com. "There's a lot of ghosts around here. Ghost put it in there. You know, the ghost of Christmas past? ... I don't know."

Ghost put it in there.

PhillyPhreak54

Jerry Richardson is selling the Panthers in light of the story about his harassment

General_Failure

Great, that opens up the possibility of Dan Snyder finally buying an NFL franchise.

The man. The myth. The legend.

QB Eagles

The Patriots banned Brady's quack guru from a bunch of team facilities.

Eagaholic

Quote from: General_Failure on December 17, 2017, 08:16:40 PM
Great, that opens up the possibility of Dan Snyder finally buying an NFL franchise.
No way I want Snyder out of the division. The tag team of he and Jerry taking it in turn to parade their buffoonery across the NFL and national stage is one of the best things the Eagles have going for them.

Munson

Underrated because it's just a kicker but the Rams lost Legatron for the year.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Diomedes

I would dance a jig if I learned that Snyder was out somehow.  He's a pig.  It would be bad news for the Eagles in a way, but the guy is just an awful human being who should go away.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Diomedes

James Harrison cut.

Someone in the hunt with need for an edge rusher on obvious passing downs is gonna look hard at him.  KC? 

ice grillin you

no

he was awful three years ago

he's worthless now
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

QB Eagles

The way they used him this season was truly weird. Wasn't really a player but he'd kinda make cameos in games from time to time.

QB Eagles

Putting the same player on IR twice without a new injury breaks NFL rules and is supposed to result in the player being automatically released to waivers by the team. The NFL will obviously look the other way on Aaron Rodgers, but it's kind of an amateur hour move by the Packers.

MDS

is it a rule or a "rule"

if he got released hed have to go through waivers and i guess cleveland would have first pick?
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.