Random Eagles Information Still Not Worthy of a New Thread

Started by PoopyfaceMcGee, March 24, 2011, 11:25:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hbionic

Suddenly, no one trusts Howie? I'm having his baby in 6-weeks for farg's sake.

Maybe we just play an extra corner in his position?
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

Geowhizzer

Tomahawk

Hendricks was better than Urlacher could have ever dreamed of

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Have they signed a linebacker yet?  Or are they going to put the rugby freak at WLB?
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Tomahawk

Links like that should have "MMQB" in the url so I can autoskipbayless

SD

Brought Kamar Aiken into camp. Fodder. Forgot they also had Marcus Wheaton in camp. More fodder.

Wentz strolled into camp today, no brace, no limp. Looks ready to go.

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

ice grillin you

theres no way he could be moving the way he was in mini camp and now not be able to practice at all....unless he tweaked it and got hurt again...otherwise it just doesnt make sense for him to go on the PUP
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

ice grillin you

yeah i saw that but cant come up with a legit reason as to why they would do it....unless like i said he had an injury setback...which is certainly possible but i think that would have gotten out

Diomedes

maybe they want to make room for a camp body for a while?

ice grillin you

cant see them caring about the 90th spot on the roster that much

if he is hurt again and they dont expect him to practice until after one of the cutdown days then it gets tighter and that could be a reason....but now?...nah

QB Eagles

I believe it keeps the PUP option open for the beginning of the season, in case there's a setback later. Once you practice, the PUP is not an option. So no reason to pull Wentz off the PUP until the team feels confident both that he's good to go, and that practice would be more beneficial than rest.