The Sports Media Thread

Started by ice grillin you, October 21, 2009, 09:08:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

Quoteincluding but not limited to, asking Plaintiff if she was a "squirter," telling Plaintiff she "looked like the kind of girl that squirted when getting farged," "CUM to dinner with me," and "why don't you CUM over after work."

donovan with the moves
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

hunt

apparently 5 loves her too much.   :paranoid
lemonade was a popular drink and it still is

QB Eagles

John Skipper is some kind of addict.

Quote"Today I have resigned from my duties as President of ESPN," Skipper said in a statement. "I have had a wonderful career at the Walt Disney Company and am grateful for the many opportunities and friendships. I owe a debt to many, but most profoundly Michael Lynton, George Bodenheimer and Bob Iger.

"I have struggled for many years with a substance addiction. I have decided that the most important thing I can do right now is to take care of my problem.

smeags

Quote from: QB Eagles on December 18, 2017, 11:13:52 AM
John Skipper is some kind of addict.

Quote"Today I have resigned from my duties as President of ESPN," Skipper said in a statement. "I have had a wonderful career at the Walt Disney Company and am grateful for the many opportunities and friendships. I owe a debt to many, but most profoundly Michael Lynton, George Bodenheimer and Bob Iger.

"I have struggled for many years with a substance addiction. I have decided that the most important thing I can do right now is to take care of my problem.

this be the next story on,  outside the lines.
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

smeags

Munson

Mikey Miss gonna be simulcast on nbcsports apparently
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Munson

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

MDS

there are many egotistical businesses and industries but nothing really tops sports radio. these guys cant stop.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

When did this SportsCentral show become two 15 minute blocks of the same shtein? I thought maybe it was just something they were doing on the holidays bc of not much going on but it seems to be the norm.

hunt

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on December 27, 2017, 10:24:28 AM
When did this SportsCentral show become two 15 minute blocks of the same shtein? I thought maybe it was just something they were doing on the holidays bc of not much going on but it seems to be the norm.

it's shtein.

nothing will compare to the great sports debate back in the prism days!  :yay

PhillyPhreak54

Oh man I haven't thought about that show in a long time!

And I see Comcast (I'll always call it that farg this nbc sports thing) is on the "let's show peoples tweets" kick too. I hate that

smeags

hunt

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on December 27, 2017, 10:29:51 AM
Oh man I haven't thought about that show in a long time!

And I see Comcast (I'll always call it that farg this nbc sports thing) is on the "let's show peoples tweets" kick too. I hate that

yep...apparently, twats are news now.  ::)
i don't watch any of that crap anymore...no sports talk...no pregame shows...no postgame shows.  the older i get, the fewer shteins i give about hearing other people's opinions about sports. 

csn would be completely useless for me if they didn't show the sixers' games.

SD

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on December 27, 2017, 10:24:28 AM

Been that way for 6 months to a year now. It's still showed on the program guide as half hour and sometimes an hour but it's just the same content on a loop. I never actually timed if it's 15 minutes but always assumed it was less. It was a good idea, they fit what needs to be seen in as little time as possible and play it on a loop for people who are running out the door rather than putting filler in for 30 minutes.