The 'Mass-Shooting In The US' thread

Started by Father Demon, February 14, 2008, 05:58:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SD

From what I understand the guy filed a defamation suit against the paper which was dismissed...then dismissed again after he appealed

In Bucks County, 30 year old charged with possessing a weapon of mass destruction. There've been a string of huge explosions in the middle of the night for the last few months. This guy owned a chemical factory. They also found meth.

https://philadelphia.cbslocal.com/2018/06/28/sources-authorities-investigating-multiple-locations-in-bucks-county-in-connection-to-mysterious-explosions/

Check out some of his artwork. I'm sure there's a MAGA hat laying somewhere around his house

http://6abc.com/suspect-arrested-in-bucks-co-explosions-investigation-identified/3668551/

Rome

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

Geowhizzer

General_Failure

Any shooting at a video game event is a mass shooting, amirite?

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Rome

My daughter goes to UNF in Jacksonville.  We had a few minutes there where she wasn't answering her phone.   She was safe on campus thankfully. 

SD

Munson

How dare you use this event to disparage those who want to send out thoughts and prayers to the victims!
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

General_Failure

I can't believe anyone would use this tragedy to further their political agenda. Now is not the time to discuss domestic terrorism.

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

General_Failure

SD

SD

General_Failure