Phillies

Started by MDS, March 29, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rome

Kruk made me laugh at least a half dozen times last night.  That was a great game and the fact that it was the longest nine inning game in Phils history made it kinda cool to watch. 

MDS

they look more and more like a legit good team every game

do nothing for 6.2 innings - string together a few hits - win

i keep going back to the kingery contract. its not something they wanted to do but admitted that scott 'forced their hand' with his play in the spring. team might be doing the same here.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

they are mostly garbage but so are must other teams and the few good teams around have either been injured and or haven't locked in quite yet

I'll still be shocked if the nats don't win the division
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

the nats are in a real bad place right now...if the marlins werent a AAA team it couldve been worse
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

Nola is it.  Not really surprising.   Oddball had a minor case.

It's amazing how much this team has accomplished with so little legit talent. 

ice grillin you

Quote from: Rome on July 09, 2018, 11:55:47 AM

It's amazing how much this team has accomplished with so little legit talent. 

theres a lot of teams like this...im by no means saying the phillies suck and the say braves or brewers are awesome....theres a lot of bad teams in the NL and the teams that should be good have struggled for major portions of the first half

the AL on the other hand is farging stacked

ice grillin you

has asdrubal ever gotten out against the Phillies as a member of the Mets?

Rome

Eflin pitched his ass off again.  He's legit even if the Mets are a goddamn dumpster orgy. 

SD

2 men on no outs in the tenth and they get blanked. That was game. I hate double headers.

ice grillin you

Quote from: Rome on July 09, 2018, 08:03:59 PM
Eflin pitched his ass off again.  He's legit even if the Mets are a goddamn dumpster orgy.

he wasn't awful but he was also far from great

problem was in the two huge spots they had to use jesmul valentine and Dylan cozens

ice grillin you

I posted this last summer and it's even more true now...it's almost uncanny

Quote from: ice grillin you on June 22, 2017, 02:45:17 PM
when nola is on like this he looks exactly like greg maddux

MDS

Quote from: Rome on July 09, 2018, 08:03:59 PM

uhh bro...3 runs in 5 innings.

MDS

Quote from: ice grillin you on July 08, 2018, 03:31:04 PMI'll still be shocked if the nats don't win the division

another brilliant effort tonight

ice grillin you

i know whats cool to do in a sport with a 162 games....post every night someone loses or wins

ill be back tonight if the nats win and especially if the phillies also lose

its a marathon not a sprint...usually the better team wins....if the nats pitching doesnt improve especially when strasburg returns and they dont make a run and win the division ill be shocked....really if the braves or phillies win the division everyone should be

MDS

over half the season has been played and the nats are a broken down geriatric farce

baseball is a young mans game now...but im sure theyll turn it around!