Divisional Round - BDN Gets Off Here.

Started by Rome, January 06, 2019, 10:25:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eagles_Legendz

Quote from: BDN on January 07, 2019, 09:43:32 AM
The Saints are beatable. Pass rush needs to hit home.

Saints are only beatable in that dome if you get to Brees.  They need pressure.  No pressure = L.

ice grillin you

Quote from: Rome on January 07, 2019, 09:03:48 AM
BTW... checked ticket prices just to see... only one percenters can afford them.   Wow.

you can get in for under 200 bucks...thats incredibly cheap for a divisional playoff game..and right now there is as many as (5) together at that price
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Rome

There wasn't when I checked on StubHub.  The cheapest for a single was $281. 

MDS

ill be watching the game from the mushroom on foles' hog

plenty of room to spare
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

Quote from: Rome on January 08, 2019, 10:23:28 AM

even if it was 281 that still wouldnt be crazy expensive for a divisional round seat

hbionic

I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

ice grillin you

hbionic

I'm not. Our line is gonna step up.

Saints gonna get shocked.

*I'm all-in on optimism.
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

Rome

Quote from: ice grillin you on January 08, 2019, 11:44:11 AM

even if it was 281 that still wouldnt be crazy expensive for a divisional round seat

For a single in the nose bleeds by itself?

Dude - not everyone is rolling in dough like you are.  For some of us that's a lot of money.  For some it's beyond hope.  I could spend a grand and not blink twice.  And that's what a decent lower level seat was going for when I posted that comment. 

It's a divisional playoff game and it's on tv.  Pass. 

MDS

romey, a true man of the people

havas, an out of touch rich snob
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Diomedes

If we are going to brag about how much money we can drop without notice, I'm out.

I was at a party the other night.  Couldn't avoid it.  50th birthday for a dear friend kind of thing. Lady and her boyfriend (who's wearing a scarf inside) joke about how they spend thousands at silent auctions on art and airplane tickets.  I was aghast.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Rome

I'm not rich by any means.  I'm a middle class gubmint functionary with a mortgage and a kid in college.  But I have a thousand dollars to spend if I want something.  I'm saying I'm not spending it on a football game ticket because that is ridiculous, especially for a second round game. 

ice grillin you

Quote from: Rome on January 08, 2019, 05:55:28 PM
Quote from: ice grillin you on January 08, 2019, 11:44:11 AM

For a single in the nose bleeds by itself?

Dude - not everyone is rolling in dough like you are.  For some of us that's a lot of money.  For some it's beyond hope.  I could spend a grand and not blink twice.  And that's what a decent lower level seat was going for when I posted that comment. 

It's a divisional playoff game and it's on tv.  Pass.

has nothing to do with how much money i have....its a market thing

i sell singles to eagle regular season games every year for over 200...my seats are three rows from the top in the end zone...i sold carolina tickets this year for 260 each...,granted they werent singles but its carolina in a meaningless october game

either way its moot point.,....they are under 200 not 281 and thats super cheap...but 281 is not a 1% price...again for the market....not who can afford it or not

smeags

more of this informative debate please.
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it