This is Important

Started by rjs246, February 05, 2018, 07:26:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rjs246

Guys. I feel like I don't have to talk to any of you ever again but I also feel like I want to talk to all of you more than ever. Please help me navigate these conflicting emotions.

Or post pictures of drunk girls in eagles jerseys?

Whichever.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

hbionic

You love us harder than you've ever had. We all do. Stay. Forever. Like the rest of us. Until we die (whichever comes first). 

I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

SD

You didn't need to start a new thread attention whore

rjs246

False. This is important. RIF

Let them eat bootstraps.

Tomahawk

Replay of the game starting on NFL Network now. Spoiler Alert: The Eagles won the farging Super Bowl!!

rjs246

Let them eat bootstraps.

Don Ho

We are one big dysfunctional family but when the day is done we all love each other.  I can't wait for the family reunion.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Diomedes

We should put a :CF float in the parade.  Tomahawk's land yacht could serve.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Don Ho

In!  I'll bring the flowers, leis, hula dancers, let's make it a farging luau!
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Tomahawk

Quote from: Diomedes on February 05, 2018, 08:45:54 PM
We should put a :CF float in the parade.  Tomahawk's land yacht could serve.

We'll have to paint it kelly green first and the Eagle head across the hood of course

QB Eagles

First ever float with a rape basement.

General_Failure

Penn State never had a parade?

The man. The myth. The legend.

Zanshin

You can't go. You need to this place as a benchmark from which to appreciate and measure your uber-genius friends.

Eagaholic

If this can be your impetus to flip us a sayonara bird and you don't, you're an idiot.