Super Bowl LII - Patriots: The Eagles Won The God Damn Super Bowl

Started by MDS, January 22, 2018, 12:50:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

SD

Took my daughter down to the Linc today to see the Lombardi trophy. No line, in and out in 10 minutes.

Eagaholic

I saw Doug hold it up when he rang the bell at the sixers game a couple of days ago, looks like they still haven't gotten it engraved yet.

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

ice grillin you

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

QB Eagles

The Sixers must have a far whiter roster than the Birds at this point. It's like the Olympics out there on the court.

ice grillin you

Tomahawk

Diomedes

hunt

lemonade was a popular drink and it still is

ice grillin you

just don't bring him out for the opener.....the football gods know hes a new yorker