Week Eleven - 2017

Started by SD, November 16, 2017, 08:33:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SD

farg this skycam bullshtein. Not watching.

PhillyPhreak54

General_Failure

Those are some upscale high school that spends too much money on their football program jerseys the Steelers are wearing.

The man. The myth. The legend.

PhillyPhreak54

I want to see a team take it back to the huge shoulder pads and mesh jerseys

PhillyPhreak54

Mariota looks like shtein. Game turned on a Delanie Walker dropping that sure TD

QB Eagles

Tennessee is not a good football team. Beat SEA and JAX before those teams jelled. Spent the last month squeaking by shtein teams to achieve a phony record. I don't think the Steelers are particularly special either but in that abortion of an AFC, they kinda are.

Diomedes

I can't tell you how angry it makes my wife when I use the word "abortion" to describe something gone terribly wrong.  Easiest button in the world to push, gets her every single time.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

SD

Quote from: Diomedes on November 17, 2017, 05:26:34 AM
I can't tell you how angry it makes my wife when I use the word "abortion" to describe something gone terribly wrong.  Easiest button in the world to push, gets her every single time.

Let's see how this works: Global Warming

PhillyPhreak54

Snow game in Cleveland

Rams and Vikes should be good

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

It was in pregame

Wash winning will help Eagles HFA

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Huge fumble by Kupp at the one - Vikes recover

MDS

i had a kc, ne, phi ML parlay so of course andy reid

QB Eagles

There are going to be at least three genuinely zesty teams in the AFC playoffs.