Video game thread

Started by mussa, March 15, 2005, 05:17:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sgt PSN

I need to active Xbox Live or Gold or whatever the hell it's called in order to really get into Battlefront, since the game isn't really playable outside of some training missions and 1 on 1 capture the flag type options.  I've got a friends and family pass to the Microsoft online store, so I can get a 2yr membership for like $40, just been too lazy/cheap to activate it. 

Munson

Gears of War...all the old games can be played on the 1 now and the latest installment is a good continution of the story
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

smeags

this xbox 1S bundle came with COD advanced warfare, destiny & battlefield-hardline. we already played CODAW on PS4 but now my lil guy can play his friends online with it.

If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

smeags

Quote from: smeags on January 24, 2017, 10:05:26 AM
this xbox 1S bundle came with COD advanced warfare, destiny & battlefield-hardline. we already played CODAW on PS4 but now my lil guy can play his friends online with it.

well the system came in the other day and it's really nice. played COD a few times but we got a bonus. it's a refurbished unit and I guess they were testing it with halo 5, but forgot to take the game out. winner !

I went and got forza horizon 3 and madden 17. madden of course is awesome, but so forza, really enjoying it so far.

SD

The weather has been shtein this week so I dusted off the Xbox one and played some games. There are a lot of backward capatable games now. I downloaded the new Walking Dead game, it's similar to the other two, but they've only released two chapters so far. The Force Unleashed was free so I downloaded that and finished it.

There aren't many new games that interest me, and the ones that do are $60 so I'll hold off until they come down in price. I picked up the remastered Bioshock for $40. Comes with part 1 and 2 and Infinite. Still one of the best games ever.

Munson

The new Walking Dead Telltale is out? shtein did not realize that. Loved the first two seasons, never played the michonne spinoff. Did it tie into Season 3/Clem's story at all or can I just skip it altogether and start the new season?
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

SD

Clem's in it as well as some other familiar show/comic characters. Clem's not the main character. You can start from scratch and not miss a thing.

Diomedes

I joined a tournament of good coaches, and won my first "competetive" Blood Bowl game yesterday.  I was unreasonably pleased with myself all day afterwards.

To be honest, I'm still elated.

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

General_Failure

Nice. My Blood Bowl strategy is always play orcs and smash things. It isn't a great strategy, but I enjoy it.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Munson

Quote from: SD on March 05, 2017, 06:01:58 AM
Clem's in it as well as some other familiar show/comic characters. Clem's not the main character. You can start from scratch and not miss a thing.
Just realized my post wasn't very clear...was Clem and/or anyone related to the main story in the michonne spin off? Because my post wasn't clear I now can't tell if you're talking about the Michonne spinoff or the apparently newly released Season 3.

SD

I'm talking about the newly released season 3. I didn't know there was a Michonne spin off.

smeags

got the crash bandicoot trilogy last night for ps4. nerd heaven !

Sgt PSN

Nice. I'm still waiting for a new Splinter Cell to drop or for them to make 360 versions backwards compatible. When I traded in my 360, I held onto the couple of SC games I had just in case.  I don't think it's going to happen though.

Sgt PSN