Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

lololol at Timmy having to shush the crowd twice

Tebow to Tomlinson going crrrrrrazy

PhillyPhreak54

Two misses by Parkey

After the way he ended last year I'm mildly concerned

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

MDS

youre right, hes given no indication that he might not be the greatest coach in football history
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

phattymatty

other than rowe showing signs of his bad camp so far, they looked pretty solid today.

PhillyPhreak54

Good:

Agholor (minus his one bad drop)
Bennie Logan
Acho
Rowe
Reynolds
Braman
Barkley
Barner
Maragos
Mostert
Tomlinson

Bad:

Sanchez
Parkey
Tebow (takes forever to throw)
Third team OL

SD

I watched Marcus Smith the entire game on D. If he wasn't a 1st round pick he's an easy cut. He lolligags every play. You can see some athletic ability and I didn't think he was terrible in pass coverage but he shows no effort to shed blockers or like he gives a damn. He got away with being an edge rusher in college because of he's athletic but he's getting swallowed up in the pros. I always knew where to look for him between plays because he was the only guy with his hands on his hips.

Sanchez is going to kill a receiver if he doesn't learn to keep the ball down, every pass was over the receivers heads. How he missed Matthews on a guarantee TD pass is a mystery because even I could have made that throw.

Watkins is frustrating. He has a couple of plays where he has great coverage then he whiffs bad on a tackle that led to a TD and gets juked easy on a few slant patterns.

The starting O line didn't look bad. There were holes, pass protection was good. It's preseason and the Colts held some guys out but I'll take the positive.

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

rjs246

Here's what I learned today:
- Sanchez blows
- Rowe has had a terrible camp and will probably be cut
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Rome

learned...

strippers show up before their shifts at sports bars

they look at you weird when yoy cheer loudly at golf

that''s all

rjs246

Oh and also seriously farg TIM TEBOW. farg that guy right in the farging earhole.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Don Ho

Out of towers watch on NFLN?  Damn them here.  Set the DVR yesterday for 7 am kickoff.  Go to watch it later this morning and I get 3 "The NFL Life".  Wtf?  Turns out one of our local independents affiliated with CBS showed the game.  Practice football, I'll get over it.  It's rebroadcast tomorrow on NFLN. 

Did see the Sportscenter breakdown of His Holiness.  Chip will be my hero once he cuts him.  Awful  and will never be an NFL QB. 
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

All the talking heads on Philly radio, heard Jolly last night and Gargano this am saying Marcus Smith played ok.  This I am dying to see when I watch the replay later today.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.