*** OFFICIAL *** EAGLES PRESEASON PBP/TALK/GAME/WHO GIVES A shtein THREAD

Started by Rome, August 08, 2014, 07:27:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rome

I'm watching tonight.  Live.  Because I really, really care about my team.

MOCK!

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

General_Failure

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

General_Failure

Munson

Nice holding penalty there to put a nail in the drive. PRESEASON
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

PhillyPhreak54

PhillyPhreak54

General_Failure

PhillyPhreak54

Bullshtein facemask on Maclin and now another hold on Mathis after a nice Shady run

1st and 30 lol

PhillyPhreak54

General_Failure

If this were at the Linc all three hundred people in the stands would be booing.

MDS

iron first of goodell making sure everybody knows the new rules

refs did this last night as well. they are going to call everything, plus the eagles havent hit anyone. so, its going to be zesty like this.

but really they are aiming toward the 3rd game as the dress rehearsal and thats it. this is really just a scrimmage for them.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

PhillyPhreak54