Started by MDS, September 18, 2017, 04:05:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

you arent good at sports in general...nba sports tho is a complete travesty
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

i am pretty terrible at basketball, youre right. 5'9 jews with limited coordination and zero muscular development generally arent top level players
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

It doesn't stop Spike Eskin from his horrible takes

ice grillin you

Quote from: MDS on March 28, 2019, 09:45:43 PM
i am pretty terrible at basketball, youre right. 5'9 jews with limited coordination and zero muscular development generally arent top level players

lolol
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on March 28, 2019, 09:49:16 PM
It doesn't stop Spike Eskin from his horrible takes

the only positive of any sixer loss is that he dies a little inside with each one
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Geowhizzer

Uh-oh.  Butler grabbing at his hip.

EDIT:  Didn't leave the game.  Still seems to be grabbing at it a bit.

Geowhizzer

Bolden says "Joel Who?"

Don Ho

Butler just killed a huge three point shot, held on way to long
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

I know I'm old but I remember when 21 point second half leads were stone cold locks.  Then again they played defense back during the Harding administration.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

BOLDEN!!!  5 3pts tonight.

Carl Thomas is beating him like a drum in the paint though.

SD

Broken record here but not sure how Bolden doesn't get more pt.

MDS

because he stinks on defense

SD

Quote from: MDS on March 31, 2019, 01:14:19 PM
because he stinks on defense

He's not Embiid (no one is) but he's not terrible defensively. 3 blocks and held his own against KAT last night. Think he deserves more pt than Scott at this point.

phattymatty

it only took me 162 tries for the sixers to get #1 pick.

http://www.tankathon.com/

there is a chance.

hunt

bolden has some skill but his b-ball iq is at roco level. 
lemonade was a popular drink and it still is