The Process

Started by MDS, September 18, 2017, 04:05:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

smeags

Quote from: phattymatty on March 01, 2019, 10:46:10 AM
jimmy has this rep as being a hustle guy but he's looked unaggressive as hell the last month.  at least twice he passed up wide open layups last night to pass it out to the 3. not sure if he's trying hard to be the good teammate or just doesn't give a shtein because he knows he won't be here next year.

the latter
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

hunt

jimmy put up 20/8/8 last night.  he was turrible.  :-D

that is incredibly accurate, he's been setting up the offense with ben posting up more often...so that could be why he's looking to pass more.
lemonade was a popular drink and it still is

phattymatty

i'm not saying bad, no doubt he looked good last night.  just strange seeing him pass on so many open shots.

hunt

yeah, he's been facilitating the offense more.  he did pass up a couple easy shots last night though.  i've read rumors that his wrist (or maybe it was his hand) is bothering him, but idk.
lemonade was a popular drink and it still is

SD

Quote from: hunt on March 01, 2019, 02:38:42 PM
jimmy put up 20/8/8 last night.  he was turrible.  :-D

that is incredibly accurate, he's been setting up the offense with ben posting up more often...so that could be why he's looking to pass more.

Turnovers were brutal, he fouled Noel with .008 left in the quarter, missed two crucial free throws late in the 4th. No idea why he's looking to pass so much but he's struggling to create his own shot now...his fadeaway jumper has been a real miss lately.

phattymatty

The Damien lee show is fun to watch.

phattymatty

Oof some real dumb plays at the end. What a game though.

SD

Absolutely brutal coaching down the stretch

Don Ho

We were walking the dogs watching that last quarter on the iPhone.   I can't remember the last time I yelled farg and shtein out in the middle of the street in a very long time.  That was some real stupid basketball down the stretch.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

This alert just popped up on my phone at 8:33 PM HST:

"Questionable plays doom 76ers"

Van Gundy said "this is a learning moment for the Sixers" BUT why did 99% of those watching this game know Scott and Simmons screwed up?  You can say that to a high school team but that was basketball 101 screw up at this level.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

SD

Jonathan Simmons might be the worst NBA player I've ever seen

phattymatty

he's better than james ennis but that's about it.

SD

I forgot he was on the team

Scott has some value thankfully. No idea why they have him playing d in the low post. Limited minutes but I thought Patton played decent.

MDS

someone has to play the 5 since jo and bobi are hurt

their bench for the playoffs is probably going to be tj-scott-bobi and thats is not exactly what i would call good
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.