The Process

Started by MDS, September 18, 2017, 04:05:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rome

The upper bowl seats are all Sixers fans.   Embiid is a goddamn monster. 

Rome

Brett Brown is farging horrendous.

hunt

damn...i think i just saw romey on tv.   romey rome....are you the lunchbox in green or the lunchbox in red?

lemonade was a popular drink and it still is

SD

You're killing me JJ

PhillyPhreak54

Disgusting loss

21-0 run Lolol

Rome

Orlando is awful.   That place was as quiet as a mausoleum and they somehow let two separate double digit leads slip.

Brown's substitutions were awful.  They are going nowhere with that loser in charge.

PhillyPhreak54

Is Brett allergic to calling timeouts? He lets runs go on and on and does nothing

smeags

I blame romey for this loss.
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

hunt

Quote from: Rome on November 14, 2018, 11:09:12 PM
Orlando is awful.   That place was as quiet as a mausoleum and they somehow let two separate double digit leads slip.

Brown's substitutions were awful.  They are going nowhere with that loser in charge.

he yanked wilson chandler when he was red hot...same with jojo in the 1st, but that's his normal rotation.
lemonade was a popular drink and it still is

Rome

That's exactly what I'm saying.  It was like watching a CYO league coach pulling out the good kids and putting in the retards.

smeags

If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

Rome

I've heard arenas quiet before but I have never heard it where you could hear the players on the opposite basket talking to each other.  I was in the loge level too.  I've also never heard music being played on both sides during the entire game.   They would stop it after whistles and it was dead silent.  Their lame ass dance crews, the goofy Phanatic rip-off mascot, the wannabe gangsta DJ playing truly zesty hip hop throughout... good god it was bad.

Don Ho

But they got Epcot and Harry Potter world.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

phattymatty

Landry has really impressed me, was not super excited about the pick but dude can really ball. Also did not know he had that double clutch dunk in him.