The Process

Started by MDS, September 18, 2017, 04:05:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

phattymatty

Don Ho

And the 2018/19 campaign begins with a Bob Covington air ball
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

phattymatty

airball then chase down strip.  classic roco.

Don Ho

Forgot about that ape Baynes.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Eagles_Legendz

I try not to sound like a WIP caller but it does always feel like fultz just wants to take the ball down court, hand it off, then stand in the corner.

phattymatty

fultz still scared but could be worse.  i like that shamet is not scared.

ben is so much better than anyone else on the court.

MDS

Quote from: phattymatty on October 16, 2018, 09:09:58 PM

is tatum on the bench
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

the talent gap in players 3-8 on these two rosters is preposterous

no team with jj reddick robert covington and dario saric as 3 of your 5 best players is winning anything period but the celtics are so good that their 678 is better than those three
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Eagles_Legendz

second unit in no scoring fultz just doesn't try to get the ball at all 3 possessions.  Find corner.  Stand. 

phattymatty

Quote from: MDS on October 16, 2018, 09:28:07 PM
Quote from: phattymatty on October 16, 2018, 09:09:58 PM

is tatum on the bench

can't even tell if you're joking, it's obvious that even tatum wishes he was ben.

MDS

on the scale of jah to evan turner where is fultz

phattymatty

fultz looks like a 50 year old at the Y

Eagles_Legendz

less talented Shawn Andrews.

MDS

between telling his wife HIPA protcted information which she tweeted out under various burner accounts and getting fleeced by ainge, id say the colangelo era went great