The Process

Started by MDS, September 18, 2017, 04:05:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SD

Quote from: ice grillin you on May 10, 2018, 07:25:54 AM

Quote from: AO1 on May 09, 2018, 11:41:12 PM
Silver lining time. If the 2019 Sac pick winds up being #1 overall the Celtics get the Sixers pick.

celtics get the better of the sixers/kings first rounder unless its number 1 and if it is the sixers get it and the celtics get the other pick

Thanks for clarifying exactly what I said

The Sixers did well on their late run because Bellinelli and Ersan were hitting outside shots. Horrible defense aside it opened things up and they were able to pull away. They were both horrible in the playoffs. Ersan was god awful. Good riddance to both players.

My offseason wishes in order:
Lebron
Kawhi
George

I don't give a flying farg how or who they win with as long as they win. I'd rather win with Lebron than lose to the Celtics every year.

ice grillin you

oh i thought you were saying somehow the pick changed in the last 24 hrs...anyway welcome to last june

also those bums were hitting outside shots because they were playing the hawks sixteen times down the stretch
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Geowhizzer

Great truths in Philly sports:
The Sixers will never beat the Celtics.
The Flyers will never get another goalie.
The Phillies will always mess up their draft pick.
The Eagles will never win the Super Bowl.

MDS

yes or no is fultz on the team next year
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

QB Eagles

Quote from: MDS on May 10, 2018, 09:54:33 AM
yes or no is fultz on the team next year

To me, that's just asking if they trade for Kawhi. If yes, then Fultz is likely part of it. If no, then I think he's still on the team.

As of now, I think that trade doesn't happen.

Rome

Why would they give up on him after 1 year?

That's just dumb. 

ice grillin you

they wouldnt....i think they are saying he would be in a trade for someone which is almost as ridiculous....only way he isnt on the team is if he quits basketball...which while highly unlikely is much more possible than them letting him go

phattymatty

doesn't even really seem that unlikely.  there is no life in that kid's eyes.

ice grillin you

i agree i just dont think theres any chance he gives back his money

MDS

i dont think he quits, though you cant rule it out completely

packaging him with other assets for a bigger piece? how is that not on the sixers table of thinking. does anyone want him is an entirely different story
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

they arent getting pennies on the dollar for the number one overall pick 12 months after they drafted him and who they traded a lottery pick and jayson tatum to get...forget fultzs value...just optically i couldnt see coangelo doing that

what you are saying would be a possibility if he held value and was an important but not the top piece in a trade for someone

like terry rozier is a lesser piece in a trade for kawhi

also the sixers arent getting kawhi without trading ben or jo

Rome

Reclamation projects work if the proper staff is in place.  Does anyone really think Brett Brown is capable of getting Fultz squared away?

And FTR I think Fultz just needs to get the farg away from everyone in Philly.  Go take a couple of weeks off and sit in the sun.  Then come back fresh and ready to work. 

ice grillin you

markelle on summer league: "My biggest goal this year is just to improve in any way I can, really. So if that's what we all feel like is best for me, I'm for sure looking forward to doing it."

phattymatty

he took about 20 weeks off.  didn't seem to help.

it's so sad because markelle of 15 months ago is exactly what this team needed.

i don't blame colanegelo for this one because nothing like this has ever happened before. there have been busts onbviously but not guys who just forgot how to play.

Rome

Oh god.  Just trade the kid to San Antonio already and let Pop fix him.