The Process

Started by MDS, September 18, 2017, 04:05:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

Quote from: hbionic on April 25, 2018, 04:12:00 PM
Yuck.

How do you lose to Drake and continue to call yourself a rapper? Maybe its why he was truly jailed? That should get you years.

lol

meek himself is a horribly bad rapper but nonetheless it was really embarrassing......niki minaj stayed with him tho....thats a true ride or die chick
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

phattymatty

she dumped him after the dirt bike arrest though. not that ride or die.

phattymatty

i don't know what i want to happen tonight.  i honestly think they beat both teams so i guess i'm rooting for bucks to win tonight just so it goes 7 games. selfishly i kinda want the Cs to close out tonight so we have a game sat.

ice grillin you

Quote from: phattymatty on April 26, 2018, 11:04:59 AM
she dumped him after the dirt bike arrest though. not that ride or die.

anyone can roll when their boo gets sent to prison....only a special few would stay by your side after drake took your life

ice grillin you

Quote from: phattymatty on April 26, 2018, 11:06:35 AM
i don't know what i want to happen tonight.  i honestly think they beat both teams so i guess i'm rooting for bucks to win tonight just so it goes 7 games. selfishly i kinda want the Cs to close out tonight so we have a game sat.

easily root for milwaukee....i think they lose to boston and beat milwaukee in 6

hbionic

Philly will make the finals. Easily.

You have that 'special' kind of thing going on this season.

Now, I think the better match up would be Houston rather than Golden State. But good luck in the finals anyway.
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

Rome

Quote from: MDS on April 26, 2018, 09:15:36 AM
i thought you were from the shore

Jenkintown first then Sea Isle. 

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

Me and Bradley Cooper.   We tight. 

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

jaylen brown doubtful for G1

this is huge

MDS

somehow the east series and west series are on the same day, so either 600 or 830 starts are in store

this makes zero sense

ice grillin you

what do you mean the sixers are the only game tomorrow

then an early late double header Tuesday

nba never does dumb shtein like that

MDS

look later in the series....the east seres are the same days once you get past g1

they are the late game for thursday because the time had to be announced and they were protecting against the possibility of the weaker game (indy/raps) being in primetime. obviously it didnt turn out that way but if they could flip them now they would.

game 4, 5 and 6 are all on the same day. the schedule im seeing in google has the cavs at 830, which means the sixers are likely 600.

game 3 and 7 are weekends and dont have this concern.

ice grillin you

oh I thought you were saying games started at the same time like the NHL does