The Process

Started by MDS, September 18, 2017, 04:05:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

when it first started to happen i knew roco wasnt in foul trouble but i had to look because it was the only explanation...but nope of course he wasnt
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Rome

I stopped by Wawa for a couple hoagies a while ago and a dude was wearing head to toe Sixers gear including a Ben jersey.  I was wearing my SB hat and we got to talking about what a great time it is to be a Philly fan.  That shtein last night was flat out exciting.   

ice grillin you

Quote from: MAGIC FAN on April 07, 2018, 12:55:45 PM
I stopped by Wawa for a couple hoagies a while ago and a dude was wearing head to toe Sixers gear including a Ben jersey.  I was wearing my SB hat and we got to talking about what a great time it is to be a Philly fan.  That shtein last night was flat out exciting.

SD

Thought 40 wins and a playoff spot would be a good season. Didn't think 50 wins was a reality.

MDS

flyers going sun/mon and wed for their series, so the sixers will go sat and tue? i think that makes sense.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

QB Eagles

Quote from: AO1 on April 08, 2018, 03:16:16 PM
Didn't think 50 wins was a reality.

50 would have been a crazy prediction, but then again I don't think any of us were predicting a Magic Johnson rookie year from Simmons.

You don't go through the Process with the idea of eventually getting back to winning 40 games every year though. If things worked, I figured this year would be the 40 win season and next year is when you have to make the leap to being seen as a legitimate threat to win a series. Sixers are ahead of schedule.

It does help that half the league is actively tanking though. Not sure even Hinkie imagined the Sixers would get an added boost in the rebirth phase from GMs trying to copy him.

hbionic

Congrats to you Sixers fans for making the playoffs.

Good luck to you guys.
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

MDS

game 1 will either be 530 or 800 on saturday

id suspect the 300 abc slot will go to lebron or the dubs
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

sixers have a top ten pick in the draft right now

11. charlotte, 35-47 - at indiana tonight

10. lakers, 34-46 - houston tonight, at clippers tomorrow

ice grillin you

locked up the 10th pick last night....dont go too far mikeal bridges

phattymatty

who would have thought two years ago that backup C would be a need so quickly.

but yeah I like bridges too, there will be a handful of good wings available at 10.

SD

Bridge is a no-brainer if he falls to 10 but he'll be gone before that spot. The tourney put him on display and raised his value from 10-15 to 5-10.

ice grillin you

he a three and d guy not a wing which is why i dont think he makes it much above 10 if at all...but hes potentially an elite 3&D so i guess someone could reach for him

phattymatty

MDS

Pick   % Chance   Who gets it
1st   1.1%   Sixers
2nd   1.3%   Celtics
3rd   1.6%   Celtics
10th   87%   Sixers
11th   8.9%   Sixers
12th   0.2%   Sixers
13th   0.001%   Sixers