The Process

Started by MDS, September 18, 2017, 04:05:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rome

Just think how good this team will be next year when the have LeBron in the fold. 

SD

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 03, 2018, 09:08:06 AM
I love where they are headed but I don't think flyers are primed to win even a round much less make noise....too young and suspect goaltending but mostly because of the new playoff format....it's absolutely critical that they win the division if they want any chance to win a round

Defensively yes they're too young and they're going to be exposed big time come playoff time. I never count an NHL team out because hockey playoffs are weird, a goalie can get hot, weird bounces, a team suddenly turns it up a notch etc. The Flyers were utterly dominated when they played the Caps in the playoffs a few years ago but Neuvirth came in and stole them a few games. Who knows, if he starts instead of Mason maybe they win that series.

Quote from: Rome on March 03, 2018, 11:00:12 AM
Just think how good this team will be next year when the have LeBron in the fold. 

I can't wait to buy my Lebron jersey and shout MVP when he's at the free throw line

ice grillin you

i think if the flyers win the division they could win a series against say new jersey or carolina...but if they dont win it they get wash or pittsburgh and i just cant see them winning a series against either of them unless like you said everything jumps their way
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

ice grillin you

ice grillin you

pistons gettin rolled again....its all about seeding folks

MDS

who cares sixers are getting the 3
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

phattymatty

Sgt PSN

ice grillin you

to show how far the sixers have come they are on the road on national tv against a team that is more or less as good as them and they are favored

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

phattymatty

RTRS podcast bused in 400+ today from chicago and they are loud as farg.

phattymatty

also i parlayed sixers -2 and O 208 for 100 bucks pays out 380.

ice grillin you

why did tj leave parker there....farging idiot

Geowhizzer

Covington accidentally made a shot there.

Geowhizzer

Quarter 4 Sixers came out early today.