The Process

Started by MDS, September 18, 2017, 04:05:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

i cant imagine jo is going to last long in the nba but the way he plays he might not make it to march
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

phattymatty

phattymatty

phattymatty

Gotta say i really like this. Even better that BC didn't do a terrible trade for him.

phattymatty

phattymatty

Wasn't too long ago that roco was not a complete dummy.

SD

ice grillin you

phattymatty

6 steals too.

i cant tell what that headline means, that he always clowns the knicks, which is true, or he is a clown. if it's the latter i will come murder them. nobody talks about TJ like that.

ice grillin you

i barely tolerate him.....i cant even imagine how much opposing fans hate him

MDS

who needs fultz when you got tj
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

phattymatty

SCRAPPY

he has turned into a legit backup though. better than that delladova dope who got paid.

MDS